Unofficial Mills

Somethin Else land Radio 1 contract

Jono

We’ve won the contracts to produce The Matt Edmondson Show, Radio 1′s Review Show with Edith Bowman and Radio 1′s Punk Show with Mike Davies. We’ll be making these shows alongside Radio 1′s Rock Show, The Essential Mix and a brand new show, Radio 1′s Residency, which will feature DJ’s Heidi, Chuckie and Kutski on rotation.

The shows begin broadcasting from 2nd April as part of Radio 1′s new schedule line up.

http://www.somethinelse.com/2012/03/06/new-shows-on-radio-1/

Will be interested to hear whether there will be significant differences in the style of these programmes.

We’ve won the contracts to produce The Matt Edmondson Show, Radio 1′s Review Show with Edith Bowman and Radio 1′s Punk Show with Mike Davies. We’ll be making these shows alongside Radio 1′s Rock Show, The Essential Mix and a brand new show, Radio 1′s Residency, which will feature DJ’s Heidi, Chuckie and Kutski on rotation.

The shows begin broadcasting from 2nd April as part of Radio 1′s new schedule line up.

http://www.somethinelse.com/2012/03/06/new-shows-on-radio-1/

Will be interested to hear whether there will be significant differences in the style of these programmes.

I'd assume most of the music shows will sound the same but Edith has already confirmed that they're going to 'relaunch' the review show.

Do they have an intro done by Marjorie Dawes?

Maybe along the lines of "I know I'm fat, but YOU... are Somethin Else!"?

No?

MissedOpportunitiesAhoy...

:hahaha:

Matt's got his Patrick Stewert impression at the start of his... but I have no idea who Marjorie Dawes is...

:o Marjorie Dawes is off of FatFighters from Little Britain.