Unofficial Mills

Your Views: 2nd to 6th April 2012 !!

Viv

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was cleaning my teeth and couldnt hear (electric toothbrush) what happened did beccy start rapping then they cut to the news?

They started the song, Beccy took a massive breath, then they stopped as Scott forgot they were sharing the news... no "LWS" intro either...

etheridge_tom.png

What I've heard of the show this week, I've thoroughly enjoyed. This stuff about Rihanna fancying Scott is hilarious. The features are all entertaining and I do think having Chris there permanently works. We have some rap suggestions for Beccy, but she might have to alter the words slightly.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

If Scott wants to maintain a good place in the iTunes chart they should try and get some content for podcasts while he's on holiday.

Everything needs to have been broadcast though, in order to be podcast-ed though... maybe some 'best of the rest' bits, or grimmy's show (although he'll be with Matt Fincham, not Beccy, so I doubt any features will cross over)

The show's have been a vast improvement on the recent drivetime shows... Seems they are all a bit more willing to take a risk / go against a shiny tween image...

etheridge_tom.png

I requested the Busta Rhymes rap in Look At Me Now ages ago. Hope it comes true soon!

Haha. That was actually No. 1 on Timsk and my list. The Busta Rhymes rap is one of the fastest we've ever heard, and his section in the middle isn't that rude. Only one word to be changed really.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_p9I5ipJFs0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.