Unofficial Mills

Your Views: 2nd to 6th April 2012 !!

Viv

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know when you can find out how many listeners Scott and Greg are gettting?

It's too early to say yet, as the RAJAR data hasn't been collected, but Radio 1 should know which is the most popular show by May 16th

Follow me on twitter @dean_wood

Visit my website : www.deanwood.org.uk

I dont't even know what that is. Have to go. Too stressed to talk.

Wi-Fi? Wireless Internet. Basically like using 3G (mobile Internet) but less expensive. Most people at home either have that, which they access through something called a router, or 'ethernet', which is through cables rather than wireless. You'll often see Wi-Fi in places like cafes, libraries, train stations, places like that.

Greg's show sounded better yesterday then it did Monday/Tuesday. The chart update heading up drive-time sounded really weird though.

I think the best part was that Greg tried out some new things, i.e the link with Grimmy (sounded like something straight out of Scott's show). Although he did rudely cut over Grimmy in the first link and I think the reason it was good was because he interacted with somebody else and it doesn't hurt it was the hilarious Grimmy. (Think he ought to have been given drive not Greg if they insisted on moving Scott)

Still Scott's shows into Greg really highlights the difference in quality.

NB: Will be interesting to see if Grimmy and Greg do a 4 o clock handover (like Huw and Scott did!!)

I think things have been ok so far. I've missed a couple of shows though, and I have to admit... I'm not listening to Greg as much as I used to since the swap. I can't quite put my finger on why yet. I used to live to Greg, then Scott. So why can't I listen to Scott, then Greg? o_O

Ah well. Less Radio 1 for me. I rarely listen in the morning as it is. I do love Chris, but I'm usually not feeling "awake enough" for his very loud and energetic show. It's a great show - I just need some quiet time most mornings. ^^;

And it's even rarer that I'll listen after 10. Eventhough it's a time when, if I'm home, I'm awake and ready to go. And it's a time I feel more "in the mood" for some good music... I just can't stand Fearne. I find her extremely irritating and I was really disappointed to find out she hadn't been moved. =/