Unofficial Mills

Your Views: 2nd to 6th April 2012 !!

Viv

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear some stupid C*** may ring ofcom again.

They would be better to do stuff like that between 1 and 3 but probably not after 3 when the kids are being picked up. That said it's Easter so who knows who is listening!

I thought he was very good today aswell, at least we still have the podcast.

No crossover chat. :D

On the drive time show he always did a handover with Zane who was after his show but never did one with Greg who was before his show. (The common explanation for this is he is having a pre-show smoke)

Today he had a handover with Fearne (She did have presents for him and he has 15 mins to smoke a ciggarette whilst newsbeat is on) but he didn't bother with the post show handover with Greg :P which he would always do with Zane. Lol

I thought he was very good today aswell, at least we still have the podcast.

On the drive time show he always did a handover with Zane who was after his show but never did one with Greg who was before his show. (The common explanation for this is he is having a pre-show smoke)

Today he had a handover with Fearne (She did have presents for him and he has 15 mins to smoke a ciggarette whilst newsbeat is on) but he didn't bother with the post show handover with Greg :P which he would always do with Zane. Lol

Not entirely sure why people expect a handover. He's following Greg's format - do a handover with Fearne and finish at 4. Greg to start with used to finish bang on 4 after the Ten Minute Takeover.

Poor Viv, her outburst seemed timely when those elderly women started criticising Madonna ;)

There definitely used to be a Scot / Greg hand over... and he would pop into a feet up Friday... They would have discussed the swap in advance, and I think there was a point where it did stop...

"Up next, the *ALL NEW* Greg James Show" "WOOOOO" "Woo". Yeah, highly sarcastic.

etheridge_tom.png

I did think OWO fell a bit flat today, especially the c*** is it clothes? thing - I liked the whole set up, just it wasn't an OWO game... and the whole Scott Mills Points thing per game in OWO is weird... he should say something like 100 points to the winner...

etheridge_tom.png

I did think OWO fell a bit flat today, especially the c*** is it clothes? thing - I liked the whole set up, just it wasn't an OWO game... and the whole Scott Mills Points thing per game in OWO is weird... he should say something like 100 points to the winner...

I'll give you that the answers were a bit of a cop-out and the points do nothing for me and I expect the new audience aren't going to be into "points" like the younger audience... but for me it's about the situations and I enjoyed the Fearne thing.

Have all of today off, so will listen after jeremy vine finishes. slightly grumpy coz i sent a text message to the landline requesting coffee, and bt did not deliver it. so had to get up and make it.

You sent a text message to your home phone? You know the woman that reads those text messages isn't real, she isn't going to make you coffee ;)

There definitely used to be a Scot / Greg hand over... and he would pop into a feet up Friday... They would have discussed the swap in advance, and I think there was a point where it did stop...

"Up next, the *ALL NEW* Greg James Show" "WOOOOO" "Woo". Yeah, highly sarcastic.

He did handovers with Huw happily last week aswell...

I'll give you that the answers were a bit of a cop-out and the points do nothing for me and I expect the new audience aren't going to be into "points" like the younger audience... but for me it's about the situations and I enjoyed the Fearne thing.

I enjoyed the Fearne thing, just sounded a bit out of place... I thought we were going to get a 'describe Fearne Cotton in three words" thing. A horse for one bin.

etheridge_tom.png