Unofficial Mills

24th to 28th April 2006

Jono

It's the only full week you're going to get, following the bank holiday last week, there's another bank holiday next week. Join us from 4pm each weekday as we discuss the show as it happens, and leave your comments afterwards. By posting here you give permission for Scott to use the material posted.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not alot to talk about on the show so far today radio one is going to drive me mad in the next few weeks its all going to be one big weekend news

Thats been Radio 1's biggest problem within the last 2 years i think. They go on too much about 1 thing.

on the grid.

not alot to talk about on the show so far today radio one is going to drive me mad in the next few weeks its all going to be one big weekend news

of course it will just be one big weekend stuff, thats what radio 1 do, just over-hype stuff until you get so !!!!ed off that you throw your radio out of the window.

"Just one more game, I promise"

To be fair. It's not the DJ's fault they have to talk about it (there it goes again). I remember Mark & Lard having to run an Eminem ticket giveaway and they hated doing it. It's usually the station organisers who tell the DJ's to go mad about it i think.

on the grid.

of course it will just be one big weekend stuff, thats what radio 1 do, just over-hype stuff until you get so !!!!ed off that you throw your radio out of the window.

I wont get that angry, my radio cost me 70quid! Can you believe Scott's still forgetting the FD Number

take control

Agree about the 1 big weekend thing, I wonder what the change in the tickets will be? there was big problems here in Sunderland with it last year with people queuing overnight for the tickets so they had to hand them out before the specified time. Plus a lot of people just got tickets to put on ebay.