Unofficial Mills

Your Views: 30th January to 3rd February 2012 !!

Viv

How much glare you need in these pictures Viv? Did you take inspiration from all the lens flares aboard the USS Applestore in the last Star Trek movie?

Infact I think there's someone who can give you pointers on that Youtube... http://youtu.be/-S3NFW2c7hA

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

It is v difficult to put your face into the sun without glare, i find. american mom is a hoot. Totally off the wall. watched her seven times so far.

I thought you might appreciate her somehow :P Shame some people don't seem to get the joke #Fail. Doesn't hurt she's a little bit of a MILF too, and has a cute daughter that I think is in one of the latest vids... I'm sure you'd want @MissyMWAC on your FollowWagon.

I am not familiar with uss applestore, but going to find out what this is shortly.

It's basically the bridge of the Enterprise in the last Trek movie, because inside it looked like the stores run by Apple, lots of shiny surfaces, red buttons and white, reflective stuff.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...