Unofficial Mills

Shocker!!! Greg: It's All Gone Ellie Up !!

Viv

According to the 'Sun', Greg James and Ellie Goulding have SPLIT UP !!!!

After 18 glorious months together, the two have decided to call it a day !!

It seems the duo had found it more and more difficult to spend time with each other owing to busy schedules!!

Ellie has now moved her stuff out of Greg's flat. :-(

Sorry to hear this, but, like 'Sun' newspaper, I am also wondering if the relationship breakdown will wind up being documented by Ellie in a new music album.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

People do write and sing about their experiences Viv. But doesn't sound like it ended badly, so she might not.

Worked brilliantly for Florence Welch, both her albums with 'The Machine' are pretty much exactly about that (although Ceremonials was publicised as finished before the split was known about there). Maybe that's one reason why both Lungs and Ceremonials resonate so much with me.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

• 5 months later...
Yeh, pick on the new person and make them feel v welcome. i have just woken up to a video of behind the scenes with madonna, and i am as high as a kite. 'the dna of mdna'... Viewable now on www.youtube.com

We are not 'picking' on them just pointing out the fact that they are as good as spamming!

james_ryder.png

Yeh, pick on the new person and make them feel v welcome.

i have just woken up to a video of behind the scenes with madonna, and i am as high as a kite. 'the dna of mdna'... Viewable now on www.youtube.com

and the second part of that after the * is relevant to this thread how? Just as we talk about a spammer, you pop up. No coincidence there.

Also we put up with a lot of repetitive posts before it was brought up so it's not like they weren't given a chance to show they're NOT spamming or trolling. I don't expect you to understand that though seeing as your definitions of both words are so far away from the ACTUAL meanings it's not funny.

I wish people here were more welcoming. Yes our new comer is dragging up old threads but often the first thing you want to do when you first join a forum is interact with other users. I think that's all he was trying to do. Plenty people have now told him to stop bringing up old threads so i'm sure now he will stop. Maybe people needs to calm down a bit, surely we all remember being a new member just we probably had the chance to post more as the forum was busier.

Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, I'm dyspraxic.

I wish people here were more welcoming. Yes our new comer is dragging up old threads but often the first thing you want to do when you first join a forum is interact with other users. I think that's all he was trying to do. Plenty people have now told him to stop bringing up old threads so i'm sure now he will stop. Maybe people needs to calm down a bit, surely we all remember being a new member just we probably had the chance to post more as the forum was busier.

How about the spamming those threads with the same message?

There is NO excuse for digging up a bunch of old threads to say the exact same thing in each (Plug this MTV bint and hate Greg needlessly). That's classic Troll behaviour.

Glad you're sure they'll stop but I see NO reason to believe this. Sure the MTV Spam has stopped but the Greg hate didn't... I used to get told off for MUCH less, like ONE fucking post about not liking Coxy. So yeah...

Plenty of newcomers have managed without spamming and HAVE been openly welcomed, so 'cm.net/2' claims from the likes of Viv (who make it more like that) are a little over the top.

It's quite astounding how little you understand, and how wrong you got that set of events and the order. Maybe if you quite bitching about my main tweets you would still see them. Far be it from me to save someone the pain of reading something that causes them such anguish and grief as what you kept claiming they do... Also this coming from the woman who 'had a fit and blocked everyone'? Hardly a person to speak.

I'm blaming you for NOTHING, just putting your CMnet2 claim in context and educating. Fuck it, I've already told and others, if you don't like, just Unfollow. Quite simples really.

I do ask why you'd bother reading something if it causes grief. Also I don't see the point of the twats I've had saying "I'm unfollowing you" as chances are I don't care anyways (most of the time they've been harrassing me and I've been completely knocking their arguments out of the ballpark before they say that).

and it was YOU that said you'd had a fit and blocked everybody, that was quoting YOU at the time...