Unofficial Mills

Dancing On Ice 2012 !!

Viv

Anyone watching?

I am LOVING Louie Spence as a judge, and Charlene Tilton (off of Dallas in the 80s) as a contestant !!

Glad this is back !! :D

Didn't realise until reading about it yesterday that Louie had Bells Palsy some time back, and his face had all twisted round like Quasimodo, and he basically didn't leave his house pretty much for two years. :-(

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• 3 weeks later...

Oh this is one of the reasons I'm glad we don't have TV in my flat since moving in.

A ropey talent show is bad enough, without throwing in random nobodies on a block of ice. As for Spence, I've said my bit on him before. That creature is no man, it is an embarassment to absolutely anything born with a penis. I don't just refer to humans, I mean he is an embarassment to literally any male species ever to have existed.

Not impressed with censorship

We've got A tv, we just use it to watch DVDs and stuff thats been downloaded. For the last couple months we've not been watching anything as live thats all. Considering the amount of films my flatmate has, and the amount I'm out working, I don't think its something we're missing all that much to be honest.

Not impressed with censorship

Yeah No TV must be a terrible tragedy Viv... or maybe some of us aren't obsessed with the box, crappy mindless soaps etc.

I watch mainly DVDs on my TV, and what I do watch on TV, I could probably watch online. My TV gets used more for Xbox than TV. It's music I couldn't do without.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Well I can walk away from Xbox at ANY time, often actually go weeks or months without playing on it...

If there were a 'Goddess' arriving for me, it better be a certain musical redheaded one. I'll try not to think about the people (and by 'people', I mean Viv, let's be clear) dreaming about me element of this...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

• 2 weeks later...