Unofficial Mills

Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil get Xmas show!

TheEpicPlum

Fit, probably gay, YouTube celebs / awesome people/ psychomaniacs have been given a show on Christmas Day for two hours. They briefly featured on Scott and Grimmy's Fun and Filth Cabaret last year, where they were seen drawing lions on their faces.

If you don't know who they are, GET OUT. Well looking forward to the show - reckon it'll be great!

They have a jingle as well, as featured in the last forty seconds of this video:

Here they are:

YouTube.com/AmazingPhil

YouTube.com/Danisnotonfire

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

• 4 months later...
they've been YouTube celebs for years, so jog on.

Youtube 'celebrity' nowhere near the same though. As a consequence, in my experience they also react differently to those upthemselves type of celebs who prefer privacy and not letting any of 'the great unwashed' within a mile of them.

anyways I came back to this because yesterday I ended up watching one of Danisnotonfire's videos... definitely seems either gay or emo. (not sayin either of those is bad).

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...