Unofficial Mills

Mills Going To Capital Radio !!

Viv

Yeah you do realise earlier today it said some cover presenter from The star in the north had got the gig, it's wikipedia for crying out loud! As for people talking about it on cm.net???? Someone on digital spy said ant n dec were getting capital bfast gig but that doesn't make it true. Capital won't go national until at least after 2012, contracts and that innmost stations sorted in September an are a year min, so they'd have to pay off 7 different bfast shows and drivetime presenters nearly a years worth of wages........won't happen.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it would be a massive step down, there is no station bigger than radio 1 in the uk to be honest with it's coverage n' all. i don't think it's true but if he ever did leave there would be no reason for me to listen to radio 1 in the day.

on the grid.

After tweeting about mills, capital have unfollowed laura sayers now on twitter. what is that all about. like someone else said, best to wait until official announcement is made. i have now put a digital radio on my xmas wish list, so i can still listen to scott...

Have to wonder why the rival station were even following her at all to be honest?

Btw, if nothing else, at least um is busy again. every cloud, o every cloud, lets sing it loud, o every cloud...

This sermon was brought to you by the Church Of Vivworld...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

After tweeting about mills, capital have unfollowed laura sayers now on twitter. what is that all about. like someone else said, best to wait until official announcement is made. i have now put a digital radio on my xmas wish list, so i can still listen to scott...

I think they unfollowed her because she tweeted that Capital was rubbish..

I think they unfollowed her because she tweeted that Capital was rubbish..

she's right. we have capital birmingham here and it's dire, it's like they took anything what was good away from galaxy and called it capital/chavital/crapital/calpol.

on the grid.

The thing that got me this afternoon when i switched capital on for first time to get impressions was that it sounded exactly like radio one. In fact, if there hadn't been the capital fm announcements, i would have thought it was radio one. shows how much r1 has dumbed down over the years.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

You follow rivals on twitter, so you can watch what they are saying and doing.... of course people will follow laura. i follow about 500 peeps i cannot even stand, as well as keeping an eye on other accounts.

Meh maybe I'm doing it wrong but if people really annoy, I don't wanna read their BS in my timeline. I suspect I have people following me for those reasons though, despite me regularly advising that they don't have to follow etc. But then, I'm not there for numbers alone or anything.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

As stated before: The Capital Brand is available nationwide now, and all it's sister stations will merge into one come January, the first commercial station to do so I believe. (so far only their chart show is broadcast nationwide...

so, indeed, the Capital "gig" is gonna be a big one to get !!

From celebritain's website: apparently Dave Berry and Mills are BOTH in negotiations to get the job, with an announcement expected IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

Let's not forget that all important thing!! Money!! And moving to Capital would mean Mills would be paid more !!

Continue to watch this space.... !! :-0 - Mills, meanwhile, continues to remain silent on Twitter.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0