Unofficial Mills

Mills Going To Capital Radio !!

Viv

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like their so-called station then. Actually it could mean there are no more regional variations in DJ like there still apparently are in some slots (assuming the whole country isn't having it's ears assaulted with Twiggy and f***ing Emma every morning like Nottingham is..., would actually rather listen to Johnny Yawn than them, or stick burning needles through my sack, whichever is more painful)

Guess my previous post is a lot of c®ap then.

Nothing new here.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

yeh, it MUST mean no more regional variations. Actually, if it goes national, I may well plug in after all, as an alternative to R1. Other than Moyles, I am pretty pissed off with R1 and it's obsession with younger and younger stuff anyhow!! Plus, obsessions with chavvy Bands/people such as N-dubz, Dappy, blah.. blah... and all that stuff.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I would agree with the comment about how it could be his only chance at a permanent/regular Breakfast slot. Can't see him enjoying early mornings that much though somehow.

Also can't see him doing well against Moyles and Evans, who I think will still continue to dominate the timeslot between them.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...