Unofficial Mills

Mad Scottish Man Attempts To Take On Bus !!

Viv

MAN - V - BUS : May contain STRONG LANGUAGE. IF EASILY OFFENDED, DO NOT VIEW.

Click on the video at:

www.markmacnicol.com - mad Scottish person in Glasgow attempts to hold up a bus - very cleverly handled by driver. Quite sure he is shouting about "The Tories" at the start.....?!?!

Makes me v. proud to be Scottish #sarcasm

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Ooh yes :D I will also be showing this to my sister's hubby (who is from the Perth/Dundee area).

I swear there is a point before the bus bit where he actually Moos? Love the way he just sort of gives up when the bus has lured him out of the way with the bright lights and moving doors :P

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Will have to listen again.... Sounds like the driver is saying he could have him arrested, before opening the doors, then closing them in the guy's face again. Quick thinking though !!

Nope, he's saying "YOU"... it's just said in that awful Scottish way that somehow manages to sound threatening.

I think CXX666 will like this, as he will know what to do if anyone tries this on now!!

If that was me I wouldn't have bothered braking ;)

Seriously though, thats almost certainly a weekly occurance in any city. Fortunately I've not had to deal with any full on fuckwit like that yet, but the time will come. Fortunately for the driver its not really identifyable when it happened or what bus it was, otherwise he would probably have been the 1 getting in trouble for rolling forward to intimidate the guy :(

Not impressed with censorship

Yep. Really think it is. i am actually surprised "dealing with obnoxious passengers" is not part of your training..... also, some time back i was on a bus, and a guy held us up... He said the bus had almost knocked him off his bike. the driver rang the depot and asked someone to get the police. then this guy ran off.

Fortunately the ones I drive are fitted with at least half a dozen CCTV cameras so if someone accuses me of hitting them then the tapes will prove them right or wrong.

We got the obnoxious passengers bit during the training. If someone is having a rant about something just let them, don't take it personally and let it go straight over your head. Assaults, threating behaviour etc we get on the radio to control and they'll respond almost immediately and get another member of staff and/or the police out to where you are to help.

Not impressed with censorship

Mum my and dad were on a bus last Friday, when a guy randomly started to put his hood up, then got out the biggest block of binoculars in the World. Then he went down to tell the driver he had to let him off at a non-bus stop. The driver actually agreed to do so, but the guy still went on shouting "I ALWAYS GET OFF HERE!! THE DRIVERS ALWAYS LET ME OFF HERE!!"

Then he got off near a rock near the sea. On the rock was written "Please taken your litter home", even though it was out at sea.

Welcome to Ayrshire.