Unofficial Mills

The countdown to Christmas starts HERE!

John

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats now the start of awful Christmas songs everywhere, only good thing about it is we get Dominick the Donkey in the mornings (like now)

PS. for those of you not listening to the show this was quickly followed by All I Want For Christmas Is You. Radio = off.

Not impressed with censorship

I know exactly. Xmas choons and pressure from all sides. My Xmas paper cost me £2.00.

TWO. WHOLE. POUNDS. - for some idiot to get hold of it, rip it to shreds and toss it into the bin. :-(

Why are you buying presents for people you consider to be idiots?

Not impressed with censorship

She'd only chuck it in a bin.

Speaking of which I follow a very amusing chap on Twitter called @RichNeville, who won a Twitter award for his @CatBinLady account - which details the daily thoughts and views of a somewhat bitter, antisocial woman with an irrational dislike of all things feline. It's rather amusing and worth a read. He has also written a book based on this character.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Anyhow, back on topic. I'd heard this song before and loved it, but saw it today with this animation, and thought it was so sweet, and yes, 'sentimental', but nevermind. Now we're in December, here you go. Hope it hasn't been posted previously.

: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vWQuDtxD2-c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.