Unofficial Mills

Happy Birthday Jono!

Tom.

Cm stuff is code for loons. scott mills wished jono an hb on twitter. Scott says he is twenty eight tho.... Dream on. ive found a pic on internet where he has a line on his forehead.... So mills has had botox, peeps.

Well if Chris Moyles is 24 again this year... nah but seriously, was Scott referring to himself when he said that?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Yep, I think all the DJs kinda fancy themselves as eternally youthful tho' !! :hahaha:

That said, I really can't imagine Mills on R2 - not yet anyway!! (or for some time).

Did you hear the guy on R2 almost in tears over broccoli yesterday on Jeremy Vine's show???... bloody fantastic !!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Yep, I think all the DJs kinda fancy themselves as eternally youthful tho' !! :hahaha:

I think it's more failed because it's a bit Moyles has been doing for years.

To your other point, I agree. If Moyles isn't really old enough for R2 yet, Scott isn't either, surely? Plus Scott will use spraytan, teethwhitening or whatever to maintain illusion of youth for longer (or at least try to), something I've not really seen Moyles do?

Also on this point, how old was Mark Radcliffe when he was bundled off to R2 and Lard to R6M? Surely mid-late 40s?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Also on this point, how old was Mark Radcliffe when he was bundled off to R2 and Lard to R6M? Surely mid-late 40s?

i remember a jingle with kylie saying he was 44 in 2003, so mark radcliffe was 45 i think. marc riley or 'lard' was 43. they'd of been in their 50's if they were still on there now. westwood is over 50 and for some reason he is still there.

on the grid.