Unofficial Mills

Record of Week: Loca People : Sak Noel !!

Viv

Loca People: Your Views  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Loca People: Your Views

Viv's lost it. I blocked her on twitter ages ago.

Good. :hahaha: Scarely noticed your absence from 'viv' world!!

So, finally the choon ends with 9 votes for it and 9 against. Who's gonna cast that final vote !! :hahaha:

Edit: That was a one-off, of course, Doovde !! :hahaha: Absolutely !!!!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

More often than not it's chavvy/ influenced by guests on the show...

I was getting REALLY annoyed by the blatant over-promotion of One Direction, during the Edinburgh week. An interview everyday and ROTW... and Scott is doing work for their record label. Hmm... I wonder.

etheridge_tom.png

I meant more fans in general.. Maybe he's worried he'll be fired soon so is trying to increase his listeners.

He does seem to pick up this trashy club stuff quite a bit. I guess he's probably registering what is popular in the clubs in Zante, Ibiza... yawn, yawn... and rolling with it !! Unfortunately what sounds great in a club abroad just goes on its arse sometimes on national radio.

Despite my numerous attempts at damning this choon, it has still bloody won however... And I can't get on any more computers to vote against it, without appearing highly suspicious. Plus, I am still in bother over the fact it was on loop all night.....

It's actually caused me nothing but drama. V annoying. Plus, when it was on the radio.. in my rush to switch it off, I banged my leg against a table and I've got a bruise. :-(

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0