Unofficial Mills

Where Are The Podcasts??

Viv

Is this just on iTunes? I'm on my iPod, like I'd be able to download them from the R1 website. I reckon about 90% of the people download the podcasts from iTunes. If this is some ploy to get us all to go to the website, well, they can go f*** themselves.

It's not just Scott. The Matt Edmondson Show Podcast is ALWAYS up the next morning without fail. Plus, there's always a month's backlog of podcasts. There currently isn't any there. Absolutely no Scott Mills Daily (and if they weren't going to podcast they Edinburgh shows, there should be at least some of this week's).

I just checked on Zane Lowe, Minimix, Chris Moyles podcasts and there's none of them either.

What am I supposed to do on my train journey back to my house on Tuesday??

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

No, they're all on iTunes as normal, under a tab that says 'Podcasts'? - not sure what they are though.

Scott only has a week's backlog as his is daily. Currently he only has 3 up, as there were none during the previous week.

Nothing to see here... move on...

etheridge_tom.png

Is this just on iTunes? I'm on my iPod, like I'd be able to download them from the R1 website. I reckon about 90% of the people download the podcasts from iTunes. If this is some ploy to get us all to go to the website, well, they can go f*** themselves.

I'm just curious, but why does it matter if you download from iTunes or the R1 Site?? Genuine question.... I have downloaded from the R1 site, because I don't have an iPOD..... !! But it's the same podcast you would be getting???!!

The only downside I have previously mentioned was the amount of MBs the podcasts run away with... If I had to do this daily on my Orange 'phone, I would be buying extra MBs all the time..... So, is it cheaper to download onto an iPOD, or what???

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I'd rather use iTunes than go to the website because I already use iTunes for other podcasts so it's easier to just get everything from one place. Also I think there's a bit of a delay between when they release the podcast and when it appears in iTunes - I think it's to do with their hosting provider or something. Other podcasts have that 'problem'.