Unofficial Mills

Fun & Filth Cabaret

DarkAngelMJH

have been watching bits backwards and forwards on the red button and online. Not live though. Past my bedtime.

The stage and surrounding areas are lovely.... Fascinating to read on Twitter than domestic incidents have been breaking out over tickets..... I did feel sorry for the guy last night who was tweeting that some people were coming out with 4+ tickets, when you are supposed to come away with just two??!! hmmm

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

have been watching bits backwards and forwards on the red button and online. Not live though. Past my bedtime.

The stage and surrounding areas are lovely.... Fascinating to read on Twitter than domestic incidents have been breaking out over tickets..... I did feel sorry for the guy last night who was tweeting that some people were coming out with 4+ tickets, when you are supposed to come away with just two??!! hmmm

I;ve been watching the whole thing, it's the holidays, and i've got nothing better to do.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

I didn't try and get a wristband for last night because I was seeing Rich Hall and I didnt think there would be much, if any, of a gap inbetween the shows. Was so gutted when I got out bang on time and there were others walking past me with wristbands on clearly on their way to FFC :(

Not impressed with censorship

I missed mondays show anyone know if the whole of the night time show is available to watch somewhere?

There's lots of stuff round www.youtube.com - however, when I went to have a look for Monday's stuff, R1 are saying it has ended..

d'uh?!?! - Just search for Radio 1 fun and filth cabaret

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I watched the first one online, but I didn't think it was outstanding. Had some good bits in it, e.g. Scott & the Hoff singing, but that's about it. Sleep was more important to me than watching all the others as well. I just hope it's available somewhere because now I'd somehow like to see them.

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

• 3 years later...