Unofficial Mills

Congratulations Laura!!!

Ha! Beat me to it!! Yes, congratulations to Laura, a lovely, bubbly personality!! Miss the days of mobile 'phones in exam rooms, noise in libraries, etc., etc. :-( All this kind of stuff needs to come back all over again!! So many people would love all the non-PC, go-for-it stuff there used to be !!

Anyhow, here's to a long and happy life with James who actually came 4th in "One Nite With Laura"!!! Don't forget you can also wish her best wishes on twitter @laurasayers

:-)

ps: I also enjoyed Mills' story about being starkers on twitter (again) in his hotel room last night, fully exposed to the whole of the town!! :hahaha:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Wow. U have a signed copy... How did u manage that ? yeh, that book's value is gonna go up !! it would be nice if radio one could put some pictures of the wedding on, and the dress. Hint hint....

I went to her book signing in York

I'll post the relevent thread...

take control

Yeah I doubt I'd get rid of it. I have no idea where it is if i'm honest. I think its in a box somewhere from many house moves.

In addition, I'd love to find that Look North interview one day. I doubt its saved anywhere, but just incase it is....

take control