Unofficial Mills

NotW scandal

E*F*4L

Seems it's going to be replaced by The Sun On Sunday though (which sounds like same Crap, different name)? I'm only seeing scrappy bits of info over last 2 hrs on Twitter though, not had chance to look into it or confirm anything properly yet.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

yeah and that apology was about as sincere and trustworthy as Bill Clinton claiming he did not have sexual relations with that woman... #Cynical #FuckItImCynicalOfJustAboutEverythingRightNow

Just as with my own life at the moment, I have a feeling that there is far worse to come from this and that two resignations are designed to try and divert attention from even worse shit coming.

Anyone else getting increibly bored with the story now?

Yes. Like much of life, I was bored from day one really. NONE of this is really surprising to me, not least the whistleblower suddenly being found dead and the police claiming that is not in any way suspicious... yeah and JFK was shot from the Texas Book Depository and not the Grassy Knoll... :rolleyes:

What I'm struggling to understand is.....

1) why is all the hatred the public has, and the media wants them to have, being focused on Murdoch and Brooks, who was the editor at the time? If I cared about the story or had been affected then I think its safe to say that I would be concentrating on those directly involved with the hacking and the writing of the stories

2) why is everyone so f*****g surprised about the media side of it?! you mean to say you all thought that the media was genuinely acting in the best interests of "the common man", rather than just trying to sensationalise and generate bigger sales figures?!

3) why is everyone so f*****g surprised about the police aspect of it?! you mean to say that the self appointed deciders of right and wrong aren't acting in the publics best interests either? surprise surprise.....

Not impressed with censorship