Unofficial Mills

Check THIS guy for radio 1 hate !!

Viv

The mind boggles... at least the Bartholomew one was slightly amusing and all in correct English, also wasn't abusive, just delusional.

"@scott_mills THAT WAS A PRIVATE COMMENT.I DID NOT GIVE U PERMISSION TO RETWEET ME!"

love how someone owns him after that comment

"@DavefromRomford @scott_mills An @'reply is a public reply and people can RT if they want... You should dm otherwise."

Scott does have a history of RTing utter tw@ts to highlight stupidity (and usually homophobia from what I've seen) though.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I must admit I do not know why he will persist in re-tweeting. The homophobes especially just seem to get a total buzz out it. It's like he needs reassurance from other twitters he is OK. I've seen someone else ask him why he just doesn't hit the block button.

Much simpler certainly, rather than engaging in conversation.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Well it got the guy abused and whinging about it "thanks to ur retweet people are abusing me.can u pe me and explain why u did that please?" "people are calling me a 'homophotic scumbag' . i dont even know what they mean!". I'd call that Mission: Accomplished to be honest...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

'THAT WAS A PRIVATE COMMENT.I DID NOT GIVE U PERMISSION TO RETWEET ME!'

I'm pretty sure Twitter is public even if you just @ reply them. The only private thing you can do is lock your account and then tweet, or send direct messages.

Yes. But Alan, at the same time, he is showing he is paying attention and is upset by it. Like I said, someone was asking him the other week why he will persist in retweeting. I know if I see stuff I don't like, I just block the person without saying anything, and that's the end of it.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0