Unofficial Mills

The Football Season 2011/2012

DarkAngelMJH

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think if this united squad settles in well then they will win the title again, with city buying 2nd place. chelsea 3rd because it will take some time for their new young manager to settle in plus drogba, lampard and others are getting too old or falling out of form. and liverpool 4th, their side is coming good again and arsenal are going to lose nasri and fabregas at some point.

i think the wolves should be more stable this time, mick mccarthy has to buy the right defenders though. no poimt in changing the attack because any team that can score 3 goals against city after being 4-0 down will do fine with a better back four.

on the grid.

seriously, it's too late for april fools:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13957893.stm

i mean come on. capello is utterly useless as an international manager, and you'd have an easier time in the trenches of world war one than him running an england camp at an international tournament. capello leaving one of the brightest sparks in ashely young on the bench most the time, shows how his time should of been up after last years world cup.

apart from the manager though i really think we belong outside the top 10, especially with performances over the past year. euro 2012 should be a barrel of laughs then.

on the grid.

i couldn't imagine me saying this a few years ago, but i actually felt sorry for craig bellamy. maybe he wasn't the biggest name, but he gave his all for city and was arguably citys best player on performance before they pissed him off on loan. if they would rather have trouble causing miserable bastards like mario balotelli, or simply past it such as vieira. then i hope they crumble.

on the grid.

i don't see anyone but barcelona winning the champions league for around the next 6 years on the run. if i were the likes of ferguson, i'd get to the knockout stages for the money. then field the kids out in the champions league, no point in getting your main players hurt in a competition you can't win. i imagine ferguson's attention will be on the premier league and the fa cup.

on the grid.

• 2 weeks later...

Meh I've seen it fly in. Isn't that great. The Emirates plane is still the best, followed by (in no particular order) Virgin Atlantic, Cathay Pacific & the Military planes :)

Now as a Man Utd fan I would never get on that plane. Could sue for stress ;)

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

• 2 weeks later...

west brom are nothing but a bunch of sister shagging inbred cunts. united should of been at least a couple of goals up inside the first 30 minutes. on another note, the wolves took full advantage at blackburn yesterday. so onto fulham next.

on the grid.

west brom are nothing but a bunch of sister shagging inbred cunts. united should of been at least a couple of goals up inside the first 30 minutes. on another note, the wolves took full advantage at blackburn yesterday. so onto fulham next.

WWFC :)

Glad about the Baggies doing rubbish, hopefully they'll be some good local derbys again this year.

Highlights from last year: When it all kicked off at City v Villa

Might happen again this year with Wolves and Baggies :S

The sheep is not a creature of the air.