Unofficial Mills

Wheels Come Off Cotton's Romance !!

Viv

Shame :( I bet Al will be in two minds about this, sorry to see her sad etc, but wanting to rush round to offer 'support' with a vial of rohypnol in pocket :hahaha:

depends on what happened, did he cheat or something ?

wonder how she will be on celeb juice, i know Fearne know's Keith is just messing about, but it still must you know get to her a bit :/

:)

wonder how she will be on celeb juice, i know Fearne know's Keith is just messing about, but it still must you know get to her a bit :/

Can't be any worse than Moyles on-air during their handovers?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I can't say I'm intersted in the story, but I'm sure there might not be a bit problem on celeb juice. Remember Keith Lemon is not a real person, and although the character can be a bit of a tit I'm sure Leigh Francis will be careful not to cause any offence when he's playing him.

Not impressed with censorship

Hi, sorry to be really off topic but I can't figure out how to start a new thread. I was wondering if anyone has the podcast of the brit awards 2010 because I'm really desperate to listen to it but the one on this website is broken! please let me know if you have it so you could potentially upload it/ send it to me, would be brilliant!

thanks X

Yes, I know!! :hahaha: The minute I posted that I realised that one for myself !!

#moregreatness

I don't mean to sound like a cow, but I don't like this Forces stuff, because it's personal choice to enlist (or not) - I know people genuinely work hard, put themselves on the line (blah blah), but I don't really see why the rest of us listeners (who aren't there really) need to put up with an entire day of disruption to scheduling.

Plus a point ... I've just switched on and R1 are not doing anything old fashioned from the past (tunes). They are just working their way through the normal playlist by the sounds of it.

Thank God I do not have this Bank Holiday off. :-0

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0