Unofficial Mills

The Apprentice !!

Viv

It's BACK !! It's that time again!!

The dickheads - edit: entrepreneurs are with us again!!

The Apprentice starts on Tuesday, 10th May 2011 at 9 pm... for the first episode each team will be focusing on fresh fruit in a task to see who gets the highest amount of cash back!!

The boys have the magnificent idea of squeezing 14,000 oranges to sell juice. Okaaaay.

The second episode, screened on Wednesday, may be more interesting, as it involves the teams creating a brand new app for a mobile phone!!

This year's quote of the day goes to candidate Melody Hossaini, 26, who tells Lord Alan:

"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon".

Let's hope Lord Sugar doesn't send her there!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

The second episode, screened on Wednesday, may be more interesting, as it involves the teams creating a brand new app for a mobile phone!!

Sounds like it's turning into the Gadget Show then? Let's hope it features Suzi Perry in the catsuit...

This year's quote of the day goes to candidate Melody Hossaini, 26, who tells Lord Alan:

"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon".

Let's hope Lord Sugar doesn't send her there!!

If she's the usual type of arse they get on The Apprentice, let's hope Amspace takes off and he DOES send em there...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

The right guy went last night, he seemed to be on there just to get out of accountancy.

Very surprised at the boys losing to the girls in tonights task. Neither, like most apps I imagine, was really worthy of winning but the girls weren't that good and I already don't like this weeks PM and the Asian girl seems to be a bit of a child when not getting her own way.

Not impressed with censorship

The apps task just generated 2 total loads of garbage, really can't be bothered with those damn things at all.

The task this week was great, but also very uncomfortable to watch. A friend of mine made the best comment I've ever heard about any of the tasks. Shortly after the nonsense over the top hat I got a text saying "I don't know much about business, but I do know you can't buy a top hat at a dry cleaners".

Just goes to show what I've believed for a long time, just because you can talk the talk and have a fancy job, doesn't necessarily mean you have a great deal of common sense.

Not impressed with censorship

I agree. Unfortunately it's these types of people that seem to get on in the World.

That 'Edna' (I think it is) is really getting on my nerves. Annoying lady that seems to be watching over everyone like an Eagle waiting to pounce.

Always love the views on the Apprentice. The sunsets and the landscape of London. They shoot that so well.

• 1 month later...

I thought it was great !! You do what you have to do !! I'd rather have had someone cool and competent like her representing Lord Sugar, than someone who looks like a bloody nutter, and has a business plan that failed to even mention what it was about.

Someone was saying to me on my Twitter as well the chairs are a smashing idea, but years too late. And no cost conscious business is gonna take all this on (esp. at the moment).

I'd even rather have had Susie in all her naivety. Apparently Jim's business plan was almost identical to something his SISTER is actually doing in Ireland at the moment. So, he basically 'stole' an idea ?!? ! *

* Still really liked Jim though too - he could have charmed anyone he chose on Lord Sugar's behalf.... Damn and blast and damnation and everything else. So annoying :-(