Unofficial Mills

Bin Laden killed in U.S house raid

DC

no chance, you bother me about as much a garden weed. but i often wondered where the older members who i got along with left, and why it's so quiet here. i think i've found out why.

You could well be on to something there dc.

Annoyed. I wrote a lengthy post which was actually on topic and have lost it. Start again and listen to music, or go to bed? Hmmm.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd rather said attention goes to the McCanns who have bravely and valiantly sold the story of how Kate was annoyed with the cops for making her a suspect and smashed up a bed (technically criminal damage if it wasn't hers?) to Rupert Murdoch's rag for millions? (front page of the Sun yesterday, only really needed if there's something actually new on the case, this was more so the neglectful bitch can sell books).

Obama's actually doing things worthy of attention and coverage, unlike Bush etc he gets shit done.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Yeah that must be the reasons he's solving other problems in America like pulling their troops out of places where they're not needed (something Bush had no intention of ever doing because he wanted to protect the Oil in said places). Haters can say what they like but unlike Bush, Obama is actually achieving, even if you don't believe the OBL story.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

i was skeptical about obama when he started, especially with the likes of p diddy telling people to vote for him simply because he is black. but he's really done a good job so far i have to say, in a high pressure situation that he's in it's something i have respect for. his ideas on the health service i thought were brilliant, sadly there's a lot of silly americans out there.

on the grid.