Unofficial Mills

Bin Laden killed in U.S house raid

DC

justice for co-ordinating the killing of nearly 3,000 innocent people in one day.

what makes me laugh is how the terrorists are planning 'revenge'. like they didn't do anything wrong and an innocent man was killed, they think they can do what they want without suffering the consequences. makes me sick.

on the grid.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j

what makes me laugh is how the terrorists are planning 'revenge'. like they didn't do anything wrong and an innocent man was killed, they think they can do what they want without suffering the consequences. makes me sick.

Yeah, it's messed up to say the least.

If anything it may make the Terrorist problem worse, but I see people acting like Peace is breaking out across the world because of this one defeat. Guess they must have thought that episode of American Dad where you see Bush saving the Smiths in Arabia was a documentary...

The transport network is already on high alert so no real difference there, but expect more attacks. If you remember the 9/11 attacks were 'retaliation' too...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

retaliation for america not being a muslim state and under sharia law, just like 7/7 here. the extremists can make all the excuses they like, but the simple fact of the matter is that they dislike the way the western world is run.

on the grid.

I never understand these people, how hard is it to stay in your own country if you don't like how another is ran? As long as you don't commit mass murder obviously as then we would get involved.

what makes that worse is homegrown terrorism.

i always imagine it like this. back 50-60 years ago, their decendants came to the uk in search of a better life for themselves and future generations. the likes of the 7/7 bombers were born in this country and given the same oppertunity as we all were growing up, yet they choose to turn their backs on that and kill innocent people going to work on a train or bus. there are people of all types of background and religion that disagrees with some of the wests' actions abroad. but with the actions and views the extremists follow, they haven't got a leg to stand on when it comes to proving their point.

on the grid.

wonderful, insulting people yet again for having a different view.

if this were the case it would of been done far closer to the election, or better yet under the bush administration who needed it more. besides saddam was captured with big media coverage when bush was in power, and come the time to vote in 2004 it made no difference. americans will be thinking more about the economy when it's time to vote again.

i know the extremists live on, so it makes no difference that he's gone in that respect. i just think it's justice for the likes of those who were stuck in the trade center with the choice of burning alive or jumping to certain death. people forget things too easily.

on the grid.

Sorry, but this Bin Laden stuff is clearly a lot of political pish designed to increase obama's popularity.

if you believe a word of this story, then you are officially a dickhead.

But Obama isn't a dickhead, Obama wouldn't do that.

ok, now there is one thing that's bugging me. why not release the pictures? it's obvious it's happened now, and there are pictures avalible of president kennedy online from the 60's with his head blown apart. so what's the problem with releasing the pics of a man who killed nearly 3,000 people, and whom most americans hate?

on the grid.

why not release the pictures? it's obvious it's happened now, and there are pictures avalible of president kennedy online from the 60's with his head blown apart.

Yeah but weren't they only released after 30 years or so? A bit like the UK Government's files on UFO reports etc.

Agreed there. Even if they did release photos, some Bushite from the GOP would only label it a fake, yunno, like they didn't with Bush's non-existent evidence of WMDs in Iraq.

I actually find it kind of sick that these people want to see photos of a dead body to be honest (and my threshhold for sick is VERY high, but that would be beyond me).

there's no point in releasing them just for the hardline conspiricy theorists, they'll never be happy with anything. as for the muslim extremists it might enrage them, but fuck them. didn't 9/11 enrage the united states and cause many families endless pain? why pussyfoot around this for them alone, it's no excuse. they always try to attack anyway, it'd just be some stupid excuse for why they killed another load of people.

on the grid.

i don't really believe this happened,

Bin Laden was in pretty poor health he had kidney problems that were pretty serious & i have seen a number of programs with ex-cia members going up into the mountains & talking to people who had said he had died etc, the audio tapes released in the last few years could be anyone's voice there have also been questions about some of the videos released many years ago due to either his looks or handedness.

this 'action' was also reported to have happened last week !

maybe Obama has done this to get his popularity up, who knows.

there is very little evidence to what actually happened, the USA has already lied over what happened saying that he was armed & used his wife as a shield, only to then say that this wasn't true, also how inept are the g-men to have him living where he was for apparently many years.

:)

wonderful, insulting people yet again for having a different view.

I just can't believe people would actually be stupid enough to fall for this drivel.

Obama not releasing the pix now because it would be too distressing.... yeh, f* right. I have long been of the opinion that the 9/11 attacks were planned BY the American Government. At the end of the day, all this drivel is about one word....

OIL.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

what fucks me off about the conspiricy theorists is that they bully their opinion on everyone else, some of them going as far as saying the firefighters were 'in on it'. bullshit. what a shame the towers wern't full of theorists instead.

on the grid.

If the towers had been full of theorists, we could probably have prevented all this, thus saving the World from being bullied by out-of-control poly-f*-ticians, who think they can tell us what they like, do what they like, and we'll just drink it all in, like a dog at a stream on a sunny afternoon.

think Nick Clegg, think lies, crap and self-destruction on such a scale it's remarkable.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I used to be interested in politics and really wanted the Lib Dems to get in, then I realized people only ever go into politics for their own personal gain. It's great that they've killed Bin Laden but we will never get rid of terrorism so we should be putting more money into finding the people 'on the ground' rather than the guys at the top

Tweet @DylanDConti

Email [email protected]

If the towers had been full of theorists, we could probably have prevented all this

no. 9/11 wouldn't of mattered because the people killed wouldn't of been missed. just think, you could have a sensible debate on the youtube comments and various forums instead of paranoid retards everywhere. people believe in the 9/11 conspiricy bullshit because they think "it's cool", or they just hate the government and look for a bandwagon to jump on.

It's great that they've killed Bin Laden but we will never get rid of terrorism so we should be putting more money into finding the people 'on the ground' rather than the guys at the top

i think the whole operation will help though. killing bin laden was just for the revenge factor for what he did on 9/11. but imagine the potential information they have from this raid, there could be more terrorists captured/killed and more lives saved. it's a shame the do-gooders and such slag off the mi5, mi6, cia and so on. they've probably stopped more attacks thab people imagine.

on the grid.

no. 9/11 wouldn't of mattered because the people killed wouldn't of been missed. just think, you could have a sensible debate on the youtube comments and various forums instead of paranoid retards everywhere. people believe in the 9/11 conspiricy bullshit because they think "it's cool", or they just hate the government and look for a bandwagon to jump on.

i think the whole operation will help though. killing bin laden was just for the revenge factor for what he did on 9/11. but imagine the potential information they have from this raid, there could be more terrorists captured/killed and more lives saved. it's a shame the do-gooders and such slag off the mi5, mi6, cia and so on. they've probably stopped more attacks thab people imagine.

This. On MI5 etc, the worst part is that most people will probably never know just how many attacks they have succeeded in stopping.