Unofficial Mills

Is there a single download for a ton of podcasts anywhere?

crimsonnight

Yeah, I want to download everything from the very first one to early 2010. It's too much effort to go through them one by one and download. A folder to download them by year / month would be awesome.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm a new listener to the show (last couple of months) - it'll take ages to d/l all the podcasts seperately from the archive, is there anywhere I can download a batch of them (say a zipped folder containing all podcasts from 2006 for example)? Cheers

Well thats exactly what I did. Not all at once but filled the MP3 player up with about 50 at a time. Took me a couple of years but im up to date now.

Did the same with Moyles archive too. And a few of Mark and Lards (hooooo?)

Running out of Podcasts now. Fairly up to date with the Ricky Gervais ones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest mrsbiscuits

Hi I am new to this and can't work out how to make my own message/post so this is why I'm posting here...I can't find any podcasts after 28th October and I really want to listen to the 10th November podcast as my 'Dear Scott' letter was read out by the pr4l!! Can anyone help me? Thanks x

I'm a new listener to the show (last couple of months) - it'll take ages to d/l all the podcasts seperately from the archive, is there anywhere I can download a batch of them (say a zipped folder containing all podcasts from 2006 for example)? Cheers

Hey everyone... I was busy with school stuff (Swiss school system's a bit different to the UK one...), so wasn't able to upload the podcasts during the last month. However, I have them on my computer and hopefully they'll be uploaded by tonight.

Hi I am new to this and can't work out how to make my own message/post so this is why I'm posting here...I can't find any podcasts after 28th October and I really want to listen to the 10th November podcast as my 'Dear Scott' letter was read out by the pr4l!! Can anyone help me? Thanks x

Hi biscuits! The 10th was a Thursday, right? Then, your letter will be in the podcast of the 11th, as R1 are always behind one day. I don't have a podcast from 10th - I guess there wasn't any, because on the 9th November Sara Cox was sitting in for Scott. If there was, I should have it, because I have all the others from that week. Have a look at the one from 11th, in that one they're reading out emails.

As far as I know, there isn't any. During Christmas holidays, I will have a look at it and try to find a possibility to create and upload something like a zip-folder of all the podcasts for you. Okay?

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)