Unofficial Mills

To Tweet Or Not To Tweet (Celebrity Overload) ??

Viv

Just because there is demand for something, doesn't necessarily mean that those demanding it are deserving or entitled to whatever it is.

Hmmmmm.... yet we (as tax payers) are paying for licence fees, etc. - so, if something isn't up to our standards, are we perhaps not entitled to know more?? (just a thought).

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I don't quite understand the argument there. Paying the license fee and taxes should have no bearing on what a famous face gets up to in their private life.

If they are doing something criminal then yes by all means run a story on it, but my argument is that a story such as the mystery footballer (not going to say his name as I don't know if posting it could come back to bite the site and Jono on the bum) doesn't exactly have anything to do with his abilities as a footballer so why can't he be entitled to deal with the matter privately without the scum journalists getting their grubby hands all over it?

I'm not defending whatever may or may not have been done with Imogen Thomas. I just think that peoples privacy should be respected and if the media doesn't want to respect it, they should be forced to by way of injunctions and gagging orders.

Not impressed with censorship

I don't quite understand the argument there. Paying the license fee and taxes should have no bearing on what a famous face gets up to in their private life.

If they are doing something criminal then yes by all means run a story on it, but my argument is that a story such as the mystery footballer (not going to say his name as I don't know if posting it could come back to bite the site and Jono on the bum) doesn't exactly have anything to do with his abilities as a footballer so why can't he be entitled to deal with the matter privately without the scum journalists getting their grubby hands all over it?

I'm not defending whatever may or may not have been done with Imogen Thomas. I just think that peoples privacy should be respected and if the media doesn't want to respect it, they should be forced to by way of injunctions and gagging orders.

very true.

what ryan giggs did was wrong, but it's between him, that imogen socialite bint, and his wife. everybody who understands football knows what a great footballers giggs has been, and that's what the public should know him for.

on the grid.

All true..... but I'm sorry but he thought he could just buy his way out the situation !! It's thanks to his legal team that Imogen wound up in the tabloids. Apparently she is now suffering from anxiety, and is on medication.... and he thought he could just f*** off nice and easily!! Well, ha ha!!!! :hahaha:

Apparently Twitter may release the names of all those who re-tweeted the name now? I've never heard anything so bloody ridiculous. So what? About 200,000 people wind up in Court??

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I spent the morning looking up celebs who live in my area. So far, I've found Debra Stephenson. Apparently Martin Clunes and Howard off of Take That sometimes come down here. Unfortunately, they all shop in Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose. We only shop in Tesco and Asda. Meh.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I'm only following people who I think are worth following. People who think they're 'famous' becasue of shows like Big Brother annoy me. But it depends how famous you are, and if you're mega famous, stuff about you's gonna get found out sooner or later.

In the end, celeb's choose what they put out there, and it's their fault if it all backfires in their faces

The sheep is not a creature of the air.