Unofficial Mills

DJ Charts - Rate the daytime DJs!

Eternal Helix

• 3 weeks later...

1. Sara Cox-Hilariously funny and random and deserves a better slot than the one she has.

2. Dev-Really improved since starting on earlies and has made the show his own. Have heard many moments which have been genuinely funny.

3. Reggie Yates-Chart and Request shows work really well and the Sony nomination proves this. Wish his shows weren't so tightly formatted so he could show what he's capable of.

4. Scott Mills-Consistently entertaining.

5. Chris Moyles-Goes through his cycles if brilliance and rubbishness. When he's good, he's GOOD, but he can also be very dull and rely on laughter from his team members.

6. Greg James-Was excellent on earlies but became very bland on afternoons. Occasionally has his moments now and again, but mainly sticks to extremely dull stories about his life.

7. Huw Stephens-Wednesday night show was fantastic but isn't much cop on weekends.

8. Edith Bowman-Alright when she isn't going on about films. Which is almost never.

9. Fearne Cotton-She's not terrible, just not good enough for a weekday show. Should swap slots with Sara Cox.

Can't say much about Vernon Kay as I'm listening to the far superior Adam and Joe when he's on. I like what I've heard though. If I could rate Grimmy, he'd be third after Dev and Matt Edmondson would be in the top five.

Chris - Always comes top in my opinion. I can't handle mornings when he's away and I won't handle mornings when he leaves.

(Tim Westwood)

(Annie Mac)

(Nick Grimshaw)

(Nihal)

Sara - Funny, nice, entertaining, always an enjoyable listen.

(Mistajam)

(Trevor Nelson)

Dev - Much better than in his early days. Nice personality, puts real effort into the show. A nice way to handle those evil early mornings.

----

Reggie - I don't listen to any of his shows but what little I have heard of them have been pretty good. I'd imagine he'd even be a hell of a lot better if not restrained by heavily formatted shows.

Huw - Nothing special about him, doesn't stand out. Good show and good radio DJ nevertheless.

Edith - A nice way to wake up on the weekend

----

(Tom Deacon)

Vernon - Not a huge fan, but his show is alright.

Fearne - Get's a lot of stick, most of it unjustified. She's not that bad.

(Zane Lowe - I just don't get it.)

Greg - Dull. Fake. Forced. Exaggerated. Contrived.

(Matt Edmondson)