Unofficial Mills

Royal Wedding Day, What Are You Doing?

DarkAngelMJH

Well as the title says, what are you doing on the 29th?

Ima seeing to the horse, then there's a street party starting at 12pm with a BBQ and booze :D We are hiring a big screen to watch the wedding, Dad will drive me back to see to the horse and then back home for more booze :drunk:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

My flatmates have ordered me to take part in their royal wedding drinking game and we've also planned a Domino's pizza fest. If the weather's nice we'll also probably play football or frisbee in the park and have a prawn-sandwich picnic while waving union jack flags and wearing our 'official' Wills + Kate merchandise t-shirts.

Well, I can pretty much guarantee that the one thing I definitely WON'T be doing is watching the wedding...

I will however be going to a Rocky Horror fancy dress party that a friend of a friend is hosting in the evening, think it's meant as a sort of 'alternative' way of celebrating the wedding. I only hope my Magenta costume arrives in the post on time... fecking bank holidays.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I think I'm going to a library to watch it because there's free food and more free food afterwards. I'm trying not to though, because libraries scare me and I used to volunteer there but it bored me so I got my DofE thing signed by someone else after only 5 months (I lied about the date…) and I don't want to run in the person who was actually monitoring me.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I might watch some back to back episodes of Only Fools and Horses, or spend time with family, or play with my new doggy, or eat an Ice Cream depending on the weather. Quite frankly avoiding the aforementioned bollocks like the plague.

take control

I might watch some back to back episodes of Only Fools and Horses

In tribute to John Sullivan, its writer, who died today at only 65? Very sad. He brought so much laughter to the world.

I'll probably have the wedding on the telly in the background, but wont be watching it too avidly. Timsk has to go to work. :(

Might follow John's example.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Well as the title says, what are you doing on the 29th?

Ima seeing to the horse, then there's a street party starting at 12pm with a BBQ and booze :D We are hiring a big screen to watch the wedding, Dad will drive me back to see to the horse and then back home for more booze :drunk:

Our library is open and having a cake fest. I will attend the cake fest, then try to avoid the royal pish by going running.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

This cake fest is gonna have loads of homemade stuff with icing. O, yes. I can go on the Internet and eat cake.

In the afternoon, I'm gonna listen to Tony Blackburn on Radio 2.

Woah ROCK N ROLL!!!! also, the Cake is a lie...*

*=reference that Viv will never get

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

this is really starting to fuck me off now. nothing against or to do with will and kate, but this wedding seems to be more of an american interest. and another excuse to make the british look to the world like stereotypical tea drinking, hat wearing fools who go to bed no later than 9pm, and all talk really posh like the queen. if they could see the real country for what it is then the americans would realise that things really aren't that different from them. all this royal wedding is causing is making the stereotype of british people across the world even worse.

on the grid.