Unofficial Mills

Sun Shine Songs With Moyles !!

Viv

Oh come on Viv cheer up, what he was saying from a male point of view is very true :P

In the last few weeks when I've been out in the nice sunny weather, the quality of the women out and about has improved drastically, and they were talking about that. I have a feeling it was a little tongue in cheek anyways. Remember Tina also said that theres so many more nice looking guys when its good weather as well, so it wasn't all 1 sided.

Best phrase though was "solar powered women", I found that hilarious and I shall be stealing it as my own :D

Not impressed with censorship

The song was built up far too much I agree, but I think they all had their PC hats on, Aled in particular, when they were doing the "you can't say that!" routine.

Don't they do this every time it's sunny, talk about the Sunshine Sheilas etc?

That is actually the first time I can recall in a long time its been mentioned, I know they used to do it a lot on the afternoon show years ago, because thats where the song originated, but I don't remember them going in depth about it in more recent times. They'll no doubt have commented on the general appearance of people changing with the season, but to be honest thats no more than you (I assume) or I would do in general conversation with friends anyway.

There's an Aled edit? Would that not be Sunshine Steves or somethin?

The edit was stupid, they blanked out words like "boobies" and "bottoms" then stuck in silly sound effects in their place. Don't really think Aled needed to do anything to it really. Chris and Dave both said this was from a long time ago, it was clear it was perhaps from a more laddish time in their careers and all meant in fun.

That is actually the first time I can recall in a long time its been mentioned, I know they used to do it a lot on the afternoon show years ago, because thats where the song originated, but I don't remember them going in depth about it in more recent times. They'll no doubt have commented on the general appearance of people changing with the season, but to be honest thats no more than you (I assume) or I would do in general conversation with friends anyway.

Ahh right, maybe it's because I'm able to listen less and less in recent times I'm remembering more of the good ol days of afternoons.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I can see why Aled decided not to play it though

Yes because he's a thoroughly boring individual who spends more time worrying about "sending out the wrong message" or people taking issue with things rather than just having a laugh at little things. I prefer the shows on the days when he's either not in or taking a back seat. Chris, Dave, Dom and Tina are perfectly capable of being able to know where the line is without him chipping in as well.

I think if anything happened that could be deemed offensive on the show Aled would get some of the blame, since he's the producer, so understandably he's very careful.

I hear what you're saying, I just think he could be a little less PC and lighten up a little bit. I don't find him that entertaining or amusing and I'm really not convinced the guy is right for on air appearances on the radio, like I said earlier I prefer the show when he's either not in or generally "behind the scenes"

Oh come on Viv cheer up, what he was saying from a male point of view is very true :P

In the last few weeks when I've been out in the nice sunny weather, the quality of the women out and about has improved drastically,

I have never heard anything so ridiculous. So, where are they in Winter? Locked up in a cage somewhere !!

All the summer often is is an excuse for guys to be offensive. When I was out running on Friday, some idiot shouted to his mate "Look at that bitch in her shorts". From the person whose jeans looked skanky, dirty and full of holes. :-(

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0