Unofficial Mills

Fire Up The Tardis!!

Viv

I WANT DAVID TENNANT BACK!!!!

MATT SMITH AND KAREN McGILLIAN HAVE AWFUL TASTE IN MUSIC!!!! THEY WERE ON RADIO 1 LIKE, ALL THE FRICKING TIME AT CHRISTMAS. I LITERALLY HAD TO TURN OFF THE RADIO ON CHRISTMAS EVE AND LISTEN TO HURTS INSTEAD (WHO ARE AN AWESOME BAND, AAAGH).

MATT SMITH STILL DOES THE YEAR 7 POSE AND HE'S A TWAT. HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK GOOD IN A FEZ AND FEZZES ARE AWESOME AND MY BEST FRIEND IS CALLED FEZ.

KAREN McGILLIAN IS ANNOYING AND GINGER AND DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE STREETS ARE. OK, I ONLY LIKE MATT SMITH BECAUSE HE LIKES THE STREETS. WAIT, I DON'T LIKE MATT SMITH. AND I HAVE IDIOTS FOR FRIENDS WHO I DON'T EVEN LIKE, WHO LIKE HIM JUST BECAUSE I DON'T AND BECAUSE THEY DO AND STUFF. AND THE ONE WHO DOES PREFER DAVID TENNANT STILL ANNOYS ME BECAUSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Sorry to go back a few posts but 63 is definitely NOT old. I'm sorry, but it just isn't. Elisabeth Sladen died far too young, and from cancer. It's all so needless and a terrible shame. For you to make it seem trivial, or not worth caring about, with your childish-style 'OLD', is quite offensive, if I'm honest. Sorry, but it's true.

I completely agree with all of the sentiments in the above post. 63 is certainly not 'old'. Elisabeth Sladen worked into her 60s and was an active, vital, enthusiastic and inspiring person, until the cancer kicked in. Much like my mother (a woman who'd led a very busy, healthy life) but died from cancer at 65. FAR too young imo. My grandmother's a sprightly 98!

Find it surprising that one of the 'oldest' members of UM has such an ageist attitude.

PS. Much as I miss David, I actually really like Matt and Karen.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Find it surprising that one of the 'oldest' members of UM has such an ageist attitude.

I sense delusions of youth there, even despite the creeping rejection of radio 1 for local radio (which if Radio Nottingham is anything to go by is aimed at least at middle-age group and higher with the odd hint of something for families during school holidays) anytime Scott dares to take a holiday etc. *prepares Viv's Zimmerframe* ;)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Someone who likes Jedward talking about awful taste in music? also not liking someone for being ginger, bit lame.

What are you talking about? That was a different account. :P JEDWARD 2 WIN EUROVISION!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!11111!ONE! AAAGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I like ginger people. I just don't like blonds.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

'Twas good. I like Fez references. I like bow ties too, they remind me of some gay English teacher that used to work at my school and who I was in love with. He had the worst fashion sense ever and I loved it. *reminisces*

Still prefer David Tennant. :(

We used to have a school teacher that wore only pink shirts and everyone thought he was gay now we no he was ahead of his time fashion wise .

Also Doctor Who was A-MAZ-IN last night and i also loved the special Elisabeth Sladen show on CBBC after it was well made and was a very good tribute RIP Elisabeth Sladen.

We used to have a school teacher that wore only pink shirts and everyone thought he was gay now we no he was ahead of his time fashion wise .

Also Doctor Who was A-MAZ-IN last night and i also loved the special Elisabeth Sladen show on CBBC after it was well made and was a very good tribute RIP Elisabeth Sladen.

Was he fit?

At my school, we had this art tech guy and he dressed sehr sehr très très muy muy camp. I was in love with him, of course. I stalked him online and found out he was married with a child. I cried for days and added his daughter on facebook (she accepted and has very good taste in music).

I like DW, but prefer Torchwood. JANTO! Jack and Ianto were an awesome gay couple.

I sense delusions of youth there, ;)

I have a young, uber sharp brain!! Although actually over the past few years I've become more forgetful on certain days. Hence why I have a list for all occasions. It happens. One of my grandmother's went "nuts" - accusing people of stealing her doormat from her front door, handing over £300.00 for a loaf of bread, etc., etc. - I had an auntie who went "nuts" too. Two aunties, in fact. In fact, one of my aunties said a streak of insanity ran through our family.

I fear I shall end my life in a similar fashion, although I do hope not.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I sense delusions of youth there, even despite the creeping rejection of radio 1 for local radio * ;)

?????? Whilst I have felt (the BBC's TRUST's fault) that R1 have been dumbing down for some time now and have (for the moment) lost their edge, I still enjoy new music and new discoveries.

I am hoping the Trust will see the error of its ways, and get the station back to the place it once was in the future.

I do like to listen to R2 (sometimes) and local radio - both have 80s music which I grew up with. However, I have no wish to live day after day with 80s music, and like to hear what is happening currently out there - hence it would appear R1 would be a good station for me after all .....

I still say 63 is approaching OLD BAG status though - sorry, but I do!! :hahaha:

That's why people get pensioned off not much later than this, juggy, because they are not so fit to work, and need to sit in corners, eat bread, garden, moan about the yoof, and listen to Radio 2.

"die young, staaaayyy pretty - look fast cos it won't last " - Blondie *

* = agree with lyrics.

I don't think I want to live that long really - who wants to look in the mirror at a bunch of wrinkles, or look at saggy legs, or struggle to get about - not moi!! I wanna go whilst I'm still swinging from the lights (not a joke).

I still say 63 is approaching OLD BAG status though - sorry, but I do!! :hahaha:

That's why people get pensioned off not much later than this, juggy, because they are not so fit to work, and need to sit in corners, eat bread, garden, moan about the yoof, and listen to Radio 2.

"die young, staaaayyy pretty - look fast cos it won't last " - Blondie *

* = agree with lyrics.

I don't think I want to live that long really - who wants to look in the mirror at a bunch of wrinkles, or look at saggy legs, or struggle to get about - not moi!! I wanna go whilst I'm still swinging from the lights (not a joke).

By that logic, have you not already been a pensioner for about 10 years?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...