Unofficial Mills

Your Views: 11th April 2011 to 15th April 2011 !!

Viv

Last week before a carbohydrate-free, gym crazed Mills jets off to Dubai!!

He's back today at 4 pm, so don't forget to post your hot views!! woo hoo

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/

And, don't forget the all new #scottmillsspam on Twitter -

Together we can get it trending!! - the hash tag is there for the purpose of getting this place a shoutout!! If you care enough to save this Site from sinking deep into the marshes, a wasteland among much busier Sites, use it at the end of every tweet to Mills!! If you see it being tweeted, why not RT today?!!

The first person to tweet as Mills goes on air wins 10 SCOTT MILLS POINTS!!

Thank you!! #scottmillsspam :-)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I love the idea of ScottMillsSpam as it isn't a bad thing and all we need is a shoutout or 2 to get more people using it regularly again, I'm off work today so will be able to be online during show tonight instead of on mobile. Could be a great show today, am looking forward to seeing if it is even mentioned. Or maybe we will be named/shamed/blocked lol

BLOCKED, more bloody like it!! It's worth a shot though!! Can't miss those BIG LETTERS!!

This topic has only taken 30 VIEWS right now, but that's gonna go up as Mills goes on air at 4 pm !!

if people would just retweet the #scottmillsspam posts, it would be so helpful, or even tell friends to send tweets with #scottmillsspam at the end - that would be cool too !!

If we try hard enough, anything is possible !!

Because I have better things to communicate with my tweets, because it doesn't interest me, because I still have a small shred of dignity left (sort of)... do you really want the FULL list of reasons?

Is that code basically for CBA.

I have managed to find out via cm.net why there is a lack of site mentions. Anyhow, despite their unwillingness to help, they have come up with some good posts!! (if a little on the vicious side).

Poor Dan - not welcomed with open arms, or anything!!

Couldn't find a thread for this, so shall comment here. Just listening back to Scott Mills's Last Show on Earth interview with Zane last night. It's on from 8pm, and as mentioned above really is well worth a listen.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

What I don't get is did Scott pick songs that are typically played on Zane's show? I though Scott was in to Rachel Stevens more than like Nero?

They played Kate Bush, Robbie, Britney and the Pino Grigio song off of Scott Mills the Musical during the hour :D