Unofficial Mills

Greg James Intro Bed

Wizard

Right, so this has been bugging me for a while, and I was wondering if any of the geeks here at unofficialmills could sort me out?

Anyone who tunes into Newsbeat on their lunchbreak must have heard the beginning of greg james' show at least once.... Its that guitar bed. Try filing through his shows on iPlayer, you'll find it :)

Anyway, any ideas where i could get a clean version without greg talking or his jingle?

I do have the bed you're after (I think!) I'm almost 100% sure it came from the '2008 Generic Beds' package, which was almost certainly composed by Music4.

Here's a short sample

ID - Greg James Intro Bed - Sample.mp3

Latest additions:

- Full Imaging Beds package (2009-2010)

- 2009 re-voice by Music4 (DRY+WET IDs, chart numbers 1-40)

- BBC Top Gear - Backing beds used in programs

I don't know if this is any help but I have both the generic one and the feet up friday one "greg james, greg james, feet up friday; OK.... radio one"

PM me and I'll dig it out.

The one that greg uses at the beginning of practically every show? Brilliant :)

I do have the bed you're after (I think!) I'm almost 100% sure it came from the '2008 Generic Beds' package, which was almost certainly composed by Music4.

Here's a short sample

Nope, not that one....

When greg is back on monday I'll hopefully be able to record and get you a clip :)

• 5 months later...