Unofficial Mills

It's Carlisle!

Jono

thinking of going is it easy to get to the airport comming from london if get tickets

Yeah you should be able to fly, you can also get one of those Virgin trains (I think) as they'll go right through :)

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Have to say that up until now I had no idea Carlisle had an airport :confused:

But yeah, as Doovde said it wasn't a particularly well-kept secret, seems like most people have known about this for a good couple of weeks.

And Viv - last time I checked the Big Weekend was a free event...

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Mike if we don't get tickets it's a travesty!

why? It will be on the TV!! And the radio!! :| Apparently, according to the R1 website, you're still not guaranteed the tickets if you live nearby?!?!

I wish people would get a grip sometimes. I haven't even applied, and *shrugs* I'm just gonna switch on the TV - avoid the crowds!! :hahaha: AND, I won't even have to buy my own food!!

People have even been offering to s*** Mills to get tickets. Seriously!! :rolleyes:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

why? It will be on the TV!! And the radio!! :| Apparently, according to the R1 website, you're still not guaranteed the tickets if you live nearby?!?!

That's not particularly shocking considering that there's 40,000 tickets and over 70,000 people live in Carlisle.

I wish people would get a grip sometimes. I haven't even applied, and *shrugs* I'm just gonna switch on the TV - avoid the crowds!! :hahaha: AND, I won't even have to buy my own food!!

People have even been offering to s*** Mills to get tickets. Seriously!! :rolleyes:

If it's me you're referring to when you stated: "I wish people would get a grip sometimes" then I understand all of what you said above that. I actually meant it'd be nice if I, and Mike for that matter, undoubtedly after years and years of applying of OBW tickets we were able to get them seeing as it's in the county where we live. And if that means I need to "get a grip" as you so kindly put it, then so be it.

Just because you don't want to go doesn't mean others don't, Viv.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Yeh, but many would be well passed a BW though, wouldn't they!! I think?!?!

I've applied for tix after all....

Why? I thought watching it on TV was more than adequate for you.

If it's me you're referring to when you stated: "I wish people would get a grip sometimes" then I understand all of what you said above that. I actually meant it'd be nice if I, and Mike for that matter, undoubtedly after years and years of applying of OBW tickets we were able to get them seeing as it's in the county where we live. And if that means I need to "get a grip" as you so kindly put it, then so be it.

Just because you don't want to go doesn't mean others don't, Viv.

I'm really rooting for the people of Cumbria to get the chance to go to OBW. It would indeed be a travesty if Mike, Emma and SebD (if he wants them) don't get tickets!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

So after moaning about the cost of getting there etc and extolling the virtues of watching on TV in the comfort of your own home with food you 'dont have to pay for', you still applied anyways Viv?

In a way I now HOPE you get tickets and have to go. That'd teach ya...

Personally not much about this lineup grabs me, especially not Gagaaargh, Black Eyes with Peas and Nicole Shertlifter etc.

Foo Fighters, Plan B and maybe Tinie are the acts I'll be looking for in the TV coverage, if they were to add Flo to the lineup I might rethink that.

oh and look:

and during that time you'll get sucked in yet again, Viv... At least I maintain my cynicism, even when it's about charidee :hahaha:

Sometimes I really HATE being right... but this isn't one of Those times :hahaha:

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...