Unofficial Mills

LFMAO : Party Rock: Record Of The Week

Viv

Opinions Please??  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Opinions Please??

• Rock 'n' Roll
    • This Should Rock Off

Er.... suitable for weekend drunken moments when you're swinging from the lights (I guess), or simply don't know where you are......?!?! (or even care).

Dislike this - yet another tune trying to be an anthem and failing dismally. I suspect DC may love it..

Check it out on www.youtube.com

1/10

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

More evidence that Scott has some VERY dubious musical tastes... and the video is (probably meant to be) a 'humourous' take on the awesomeness that is 28 Days Later... (it fails) that then turns into something more like the dance off vid for Run DMC's It's Like That and fails at trying to be that too.

Funny that the last lyric is Every Day I'm Shufflin'... more like 5-Knuckle Shufflin' if you ask me.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Hate to ask this, but please can you put the actual music on. I am blocked from here!!

They were involved (in some way) in that awful "I'm In Miami Girl" from some time back.... the one that DC predicted would be a rip-roaring success.

It was, and I was unfortunately, almost tortured to death.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Disturbing that it supposedly has 40,999 likes... Though it IS a record company's channel that it's on so probably heavily fiddled with the figures there. Hell, half the comments liking it are probably from people who worked on it/for the record company.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...