Pink Floyd - Money, Another Brick In The Wall, The Great Gig In The Sky

The Beatles - Day Tripper, Twist and Shout

Beck - Sexx Laws

Blondie - pretty much everything they've ever done

Ash - Angel Interceptor

Buzzcocks - Everybody's Happy Nowadays

The Cure - Close To Me, Lovecats, In Between Days, Friday I'm In Love

David Bowie - Suffragette City

Divine Comedy - National Express, Becoming More Like Alfie, Something For The Weekend, Generation Sex

Elastica - Connection

Heaven 17 - Temptation

The Jam - A Town Called Malice, English Rose

The Kinks - You Really Got Me, Waterloo Sunset

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody, Killer Queen, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, You're My Best Friend, One Vision

The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make, There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want, How Soon Is Now

ELO - Mr Blue Sky (Yes, really. It's an awesome song.)

Madness - House Of Fun, Our House, One Step Beyond

New Order - Blue Monday

Blur - Parklife, Country House, Girls and Boys, Sweet Song

Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger, She's Electric, Wonderwall

The Strokes - Hard To Explain

Suede - Animal Nitrate, Beautiful Ones, Filmstar, Electricity

Supergrass - Richard III

Stereophonics - Bartender and the Thief, pretty much everything from the Word Gets Around album

Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

U2 - With Or Without You, One

The Undertones - Teenage Kicks

Velvet Underground - Venus In Furs, After Hours

White Town - Your Woman

Zero 7 - Destiny

And that's just the shortened version :P Seriously, I could potentially go on forever but I've tried to narrow it down to the songs that really mean something to me for one reason or another.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I really do love Helen and her choice of music. She's covered alot of my favourites. Particularly Daft Punk and this....

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qLfylx7cMdE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On another note I'm really liking this song at the moment...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G-6oybwzBOY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

take control

Hey guys, I've just joined this so getting used to using it. I'm an avid lover of Radio 1 and love the late night Friday's and Saturday's. Aside from my passion for listening to Radio 1 I've also developed a sense of respect for the BBC Introducing crew all over the UK because of what they are planning to do to help unsigned artists.

My friend was invited to go to BBC Introducing Musician's Masterclass and he's just produced a song with another artist that he met there, a real BBC Introducing collaboration. I'm really excited about the fact that the event at Abbey Road studios has brought together unsigned artists and could potentially result in some awesome tracks!

They are currently looking to get their tracks heard and really just to see if people enjoy their music. Please check out their first track produced by Joel Harrison Ft. Hot Minute - http://soundcloud.com/joel-harrison/joel-harrison-ft-prez-british . Joel has been played on BBC Introducing local radio a number of times with his tracks and he has also had one of his tracks chosen as the BBC Radio 1 100% Homegrown unsigned track of the week by DJ Target. Hot Minute is a UK MC artist who has toured with established artists such as Tinie Tempah and The Game!

I'm really excited about this collaboration and I hope you guys can take the time to have a listen, even if it's not your cup of tea it'd be nice to know some feedback and show some love :)

Sammy

SJ |3

I agree DC an amazing song. It is really hard I love too many songs :) But a few I love are:

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

Metallica - Enter Sandman

KoRn - Here To Stay

KoRn - Alone I Break

KoRn - Freak On A Leash

Slipknot - The Blister Exists

Stone Sour - Snuff

Stone Sour - Made Of Scars

Stone Sour - Zzyzx Road

NIN - Starfuckers Inc.

NIN - Mr Self Destruct

Take That - Never Forget