Unofficial Mills

Your Views: March 7th to 11th 2011

Viv

I know ! Thank god !

No need to thank me, just pay it forward...

Scott should always have a guest sidekick or somethin if Becky's elsewhere e.g. whoevers on Newsbeat or someone like Tom Deacon

Yeah think many have thought this way of Scott on the radio for a while now. He needs someone to bounce off (and I don't mean Moyles).

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

From next week the your views thread intro should be

"Air your views. But ONLY if they are positive, otherwise you are a "serious knobhead"" as Viv and I got called, for airing some negative feedback about the falling quality of the show & guests.

Pathetic.

etheridge_tom.png

"Air your views. But ONLY if they are positive, otherwise you are a "serious knobhead"" as Viv and I got called, for airing some negative feedback about the falling quality of the show & guests.

Pathetic.

Who said that? :s

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Pathetic.

I think me absolutely YELLING didn't help though, and randomly shouting about pancakes may not have been the best way to get our feedback heard or acknowledged !! It was me the caught the worst of it, with my tweet being RT'd to 1/5th of a million of his followers - oops.

Don't worry, some people on Twitter actually went on to call him a "knobhead" !!

Dunno about you, Etheridge, but I wound up with 111 extra followers!! :hahaha: lol

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0