Unofficial Mills

James King leaves Radio 1

abertom

Popularity doesn't necessarily equal quality I'm afraid. Just look at some elements of the music industry for evidence of that.

I have tried to watch it out of curiosity, and actually fell asleep, it bored me THAT MUCH. Even the version for Comic Relief as part of 24 Hour Panel People was a pile of... I saw nothing there that wasn't done better and earlier in Shooting Stars (even the new ones without George Dawes).

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

ITV 1 I would put in the same category... but then most stuff on ITV1 and 2 is total crap. Also you focussed on that, the BBC stuff is going to be on channels that ALL kinds of people actually watch.

Yeah, ITV in my opinion is a little tacky when it comes to programming.

Very sad to see James go, I was rather partial to him. Still sad that he didn't get the Film 2011 gig too.

It seems the new film reviewer, according to her tweets is http://twitter.com/#!/RhiannaDhillon

Trying to look up her past career, but comp not working well at all today.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.