Unofficial Mills

Cotton: Little Miss Sunshine !!

Viv

Fearne has been chosen as cover girl for the 10th anniversary edition of Glamour magazine. 'Glamour' have devoted a section to her, calling it "Little Miss Sunshine".

The Cotton also holds the record for most "Glamour Women of The Year" awards, which she displays proudly on a shelf in her house... :-)

Fearne tells Glamour she is still totally honoured to fill Jo Whiley's slot, but she'd like her 30s to be filled with baking, cookies, biscuits, and finally having a family!!

The Cotton, who is good friends with Prince William, says she would love to do a bit of reporting from the wedding, if she got an actual invitation, but says she may become far too over-excited!!

www.glamour.com

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

True, true... BTW, read yesterday that the Cotton first met Jo Whiley at a Harry Potter "bash", and she was shaking with nerves when she found out Jo was at the venue !!

"Glamour" are saying the Cotton now has the power to make, or break, a band, which I am not quite sure I agree with. :hahaha:

*splutter *

You haven't? Pretty sure it'd been used on here and probably on Mills' show? Thought you were a good listener? :hahaha:

Also not quite sure I agree with the comment about power to make or break... but she can get bands more attention to the wider audience at times but not with the same credibility that Jo had. I'd say someone like Zane or Annie has more power, despite probably smaller audiences, because their audiences are more likely 'true' music fans (the ones that haven't left for 6Music) that will go out and pay for CDs etc rather than downloading for free and therefore not contributing in any way to the success of that artist...

As an aside I was in HMV yesterday looking for a certain album, and there was this woman walking around going "Everybody's downloading everything these days, places like this will go under"... it's almost like she didn't know HMV have already closed loads of stores etc, but she did remind me of Viv in the way she was going around just talking to any randomer who will listen :P

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

As an aside I was in HMV yesterday looking for a certain album, and there was this woman walking around going "Everybody's downloading everything these days, places like this will go under"... it's almost like she didn't know HMV have already closed loads of stores etc, but she did remind me of Viv in the way she was going around just talking to any randomer who will listen :P

It was me, you loon!! :hahaha:

yep, I think you've more managed to post what I wanted to say - that Jo had more credibility than the Cotton. The Cotton, although greatly improved, will never quite match that.

I should have known :P I held back from making the point about how HMV has closed a lot of stores (including the biggest one in Nottingham, opting for a slightly crappy smaller place in a shopping centre instead of on the street even though I personally preferred the bigger place as it gave room for them to stock more good stuffs).

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...