Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Show with Scott Mills and The Scott Mills show with Nick Grimshaw

abertom

Scott in for Chris I can understand because they're off on holiday after the comic relief show, but Nick in for Scott?

Its safe to say I won't be listening to drive untill that irritating "uber cool" little "ya" type streak of p*ss has returned to his regular slot which I never ever listen to.

Not impressed with censorship

I like Nick and will be listening to him when possible with work. Surprised that Greg isn't in for him though.

Then you would need another cover presenter.

Also "The Scott Mills Show with..." means Beccy will still be on and features will be the same?

etheridge_tom.png

although it says the Scott Mills show with... I don't think it actually means anything. Whenever he's on breakfast we always get the Chris Moyles Show with Scott Mills, but its never the same show and Scott always brings his kinda show to breakfast.

we only get the Chris Moyles show with.... when Vernon or Sara are covering and the rest of the team are there, ot the Scott Mills show with.... when its been Greg or back in the day when we'r have Chappers doing the show

Not impressed with censorship

Why have they done this.....

I don't approve!

Scott in for Chris I can understand because they're off on holiday after the comic relief show, but Nick in for Scott?

Its safe to say I won't be listening to drive untill that irritating "uber cool" little "ya" type streak of p*ss has returned to his regular slot which I never ever listen to.

Sh*t! I've just realised I'll be back from Spain for this load of...

Agreed. With the above. Oh well, shall just have to go somewhere else... Come Dine with Me's on at 5.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

although it says the Scott Mills show with... I don't think it actually means anything. Whenever he's on breakfast we always get the Chris Moyles Show with Scott Mills, but its never the same show and Scott always brings his kinda show to breakfast.

we only get the Chris Moyles show with.... when Vernon or Sara are covering and the rest of the team are there, ot the Scott Mills show with.... when its been Greg or back in the day when we'r have Chappers doing the show

'back in the day' we had Scott Mills gold with Chappers, no the SM Show with... and I've always thought the only show to keep it's name was The CM show as it is flagship....

etheridge_tom.png

The future of Radio 1 needs more double act shows I think as there is always too much reliance on texting and "Coming next n this was" rather than proper banter and conversation.

The 10:00 and 1:00 shows I agree could be a single presenter but the rest I dont think it works just having 1 person