Unofficial Mills

Yet another Apple press conference - and a new iPad!

awinfield999

http://www.apple.com/uk/ipad/

New stuff for the iPad in apple's latest conference, theres a few new stuff:

• HD Back Camera
  • Facetime
  • Thinner Design
  • Available in Black and White!
  • Faster Processor
  • And some nice magnetic case cover thing!

It's available March 11th, minor improvements, same price. And the old iPads are now at £329 (for a bargain)

Thoughts?

Latest Jingles: 2010 Beds Package, 2009 and 2010 ID Packages, Newsbeat 2009/10.

http://www.freegary.org.uk/

Not for Jobs if his health keeps deteriorating...

Apple is f&*@#d when his time comes isnt it? I can proudly say I don't use any of their products, but from what I've seen in the news he is hugely important to them and whenever there is bad news there is always a bit of a knock on effect in the company. Is that true?

Not impressed with censorship

Apple is f&*@#d when his time comes isnt it? I can proudly say I don't use any of their products, but from what I've seen in the news he is hugely important to them and whenever there is bad news there is always a bit of a knock on effect in the company. Is that true?

Yeah, Shares in apple dropped again this year when Apple announced he was taking another bout of Medical leave. He is the face of the company and new products.

Who Is She?! Who Is She?! Where Did You Find Her?!

I don't think it is. I think it is the build quality/ design of the products.

And it's all well and good Charlie Brooker doing that comedy routine about the iPad 2, but he owns: an iPad, a MacBook Pro, an iPhone, and i think an iMac.

etheridge_tom.png

I don't think it is. I think it is the build quality/ design of the products.

And it's all well and good Charlie Brooker doing that comedy routine about the iPad 2, but he owns: an iPad, a MacBook Pro, an iPhone, and i think an iMac.

Apple-bashing seems to be trendy at the moment or something. I suppose everyone's ran out of things to say about MS ;) Really like the new MBAs though. Gorgeous!

Someone bashing something they're actually probably a big fan of.... hey guess what, that's allowed! Especially since a LOT of Brooker's material is absolutely soaked and dripping with irony.

and RE: MS, I think people have moved on from Vistabashing, however deserved it is, and can only find minor niggles with W7 from what I can see? Also Microsoft haven't had many big events or releases lately.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Anyone know if theres an issue with that Youtube video? I tried to watch it but it says Channel 4 have blocked it in my country for copyright reasons. Yet I'm in the UK?

Was interested to see what he said, I usually think Brooker is about as entertaining as roadkill and his opinions aren't worth sh*t but I'm always up for hearing a bit of Apple bashing.

Not impressed with censorship

Anyone know if theres an issue with that Youtube video? I tried to watch it but it says Channel 4 have blocked it in my country for copyright reasons. Yet I'm in the UK?

Probably because the TV show is under copyright, and it was uploaded by someone other Channel 4 itself.