Unofficial Mills

Coppa Feel O The Cotton !!

Viv

So women's bits are more important than men's bits, charidee-wise? Hmmm. http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communities/showthread.php?15359-Movember!&highlight=movember

Well Viv will claim she can't grow a tache... despite us all knowing otherwise on that.

On another note... from the thread linked to there; *ahem* and I quote

that was before we had a change of Government. No-one knows what on Earth they will do next, and I strongly advise anyone to think carefully about just how much they can afford - now, or in the future. I will even be thinking about what I will give to R1 in future.

:rolleyes:

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Coppafeel is by far the best name I've ever heard for a charity, considering what it is they do.

So women's bits are more important than men's bits, charidee-wise? Hmmm.

I totally agree with what you're saying here. I'm not talking about the link to the Movember thread, but I'm so so fed up hearing far more about breast cancer than anything else, whether its charity walks in aid of it, shops selling certain products with a percentage of the profits going to charity, or believe it or not hearing about it at motorsport events as well.

If i'd been given £1 for every time I'd been asked to hand over for breast cancer charities I would be sorted financially for a long time. However, if I'd been given £1 every time I'd been asked for something like testicular or prostate, I'd probably not have enough to see me through to Spring. Sorry if this offends anyone and I know people on here will have been affected by breast cancer, I just think there are other forms of cancer and charities which raise money for them as well, but everyone seems to jump on the breast cancer bandwagon and the others don't get a fair share.

Not impressed with censorship

Coppafeel is by far the best name I've ever heard for a charity, considering what it is they do.

I actually think it's horrendous!! :hahaha: Suppose it's better than "Movember" which sounds like nothing at all...... - yet another reason not to give. At least make your cause "snappy" !!

Gave the little I had 'cos my cousin survived breast cancer. I love my cousin and the Cotton.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0