Unofficial Mills

Your Views: February 14th 2011 - February 18th 2011

Viv

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hope you all had no difficulty in getting out the front door because of all the cards!!

Feel free to air your exciting views in this hot topic.... Why not make this the week to cover the place in posts!!

This is the week when the Mills will be at The Brits, as well as preparing for KENYA, so there should be plenty to discuss/talk about?? !! ?? - woo

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/

#Cameltrek

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

*cries* I just phoned R1 to talk about my dream about Scott. They needed a parent in order for me to be allowed on air. Meh.

I'm sure the world would be interested about how Scott Mills was in my sports hall, but David Hasselhoff, my PE teacher, wouldn't let me see him, but my mum wouldn't…

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Anyone else thinking Scott's ParryGripp-esque songs about Bieber sound better than Bieber's own songs?

EDIT: and this song on now sounds like a ripoff of Lola by The Kinks...

More like L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N A.N.D.S.O.D.O.E.S.T.H.I.S.S.O.N.G

You can always rely on Mr.D to write sense. It also sounds so much like that awful old Paul Young record. Noah & The Spaztics (I know that is lazy but I can't be bothered to think of anything clever... Noah & The Wail? (Told you can't think of anything clever)