Unofficial Mills

10 o'clock live

E*F*4L

for those of you who do not know what 10 O'clock Live is have a look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10_O'Clock_Live

i have to say i think it's pretty good & i really didn't think that the presenters would be as good as they are on this type of show, David Mitchell is by far the best thing on the show due to his interviews for once he actually asks questions people want to know the answers to & he gets a answer out of them & also which is very rare lets the interviewee answer & then he comes back at them, the interview with Lib Dem MP Simon Hughes was especially good i thought.

ok i know the show is overtly left-wing, but it seems to be very popular with the 16-34 age range & viewing figures are not that to far from Question Times which as far as i can see has had it's day.

it seems that Lauren Laverne wasn't on to much on the last episode, after coming into criticism from viewers, but i do disagree because she isn't a comedian thus doesn't really fit in with the other presenters, but if a actual roll can be found for her then i think she could work really well.

what does everybody else think about the show ?

anything that can encourage younger people to get interested in politics & what the government are "actually" up to can only be a good thing.

PS, love the mentions in the shows of the Bilderberg's & Rothschild's :D

:)

for those of you who do not know what 10 O'clock Live is have a look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10_O'Clock_Live

i have to say i think it's pretty good & i really didn't think that the presenters would be as good as they are on this type of show, David Mitchell is by far the best thing on the show due to his interviews for once he actually asks questions people want to know the answers to & he gets a answer out of them & also which is very rare lets the interviewee answer & then he comes back at them, the interview with Lib Dem MP Simon Hughes was especially good i thought.

ok i know the show is overtly left-wing, but it seems to be very popular with the 16-34 age range & viewing figures are not that to far from Question Times which as far as i can see has had it's day.

it seems that Lauren Laverne wasn't on to much on the last episode, after coming into criticism from viewers, but i do disagree because she isn't a comedian thus doesn't really fit in with the other presenters, but if a actual roll can be found for her then i think she could work really well.

what does everybody else think about the show ?

anything that can encourage younger people to get interested in politics & what the government are "actually" up to can only be a good thing.

PS, love the mentions in the shows of the Bilderberg's & Rothschild's :D

Yeah Alan it's a great show! The first episode was really really poor but after that it really picked up. I still can't quite work out why Lauren Laverne is there, she doesn't add much to the show. David Mitchell interviewing Alistair Campbell was the highlight of the series so far for me. A weird move to have it scheduled against Question Time though.

I still can't quite work out why Lauren Laverne is there, she doesn't add much to the show.

Me neither, I also can't figure out why on earth they have Brooker on there either. Jimmy Carr is a comedian and presenter, so having him on a show where its current affairs mixed with a bit of comedy. David Mitchell equally belong there, he's a funny man but also seems to genuinely know about politics and current affairs. Laverne, hmmmm I actually can't see a purpose at all in her, not just in the show but on tv in general. Brooker is even more pointless being on this show, from what I hear he is a TV critic yes? Well the problem I have with critics is they are too full of their own opinion and to be honest I think this definitly comes across where he is concerned. I don't think he's funny at all so I can't understand why he's on a show like this.

A weird move to have it scheduled against Question Time though.

I might be wrong but I honestly can't see either show losing many viewers to the other. I'd quite happily sit and watch 10 o'clock live but I would rather sit and watch paint dry than Question Time.

Not impressed with censorship