Unofficial Mills

Breakfast - 7th to 14th April 2006

Jono

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Flirt Divert might be a bit more interesting than it was.

Noooo!! No more Scott Mills till Tuesday afternoon! Lol as I typed that, he said "we're back on Tuesday morning" - Chappers: "what?" "Tuesday afternoon".

I hope I'll be able to listen next week. It kinda takes the p*ss that all this week I've been waking up early to listen, then next week I have to be up early anyway.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Has been an excellent 2 weeks worth getting up for at 6:55am in the morning Not only for reviewing the show on the monday but listening to it too.

One night With Laura was a great feature to bring forward to the Breakfast show after starting the whole thing off on Drivetime,really enjoyed last weeks final and hearing how Laura and Gareth got on in Paris.

Meal or No Meal a very amusing and fun feature to bring to the final couple of days on the Breakfast show,it made a change to have Chopper hosting it and getting Scott and Laura involved in it too,Even though it did put me off my breakfast!

Laura the Vigilante-Another good feature to bring to the last couple of days of the Breakfast show,really amusing playing rammstein and scooter-two different genres of Music to wake up the guy ha.

Jo whiley International Airport Banter-Was nice to get another DJ involved in the show and also a bit of competition between the airports-again organised by Chopper.

Overall its been an excellent 2 weeks me thinks,well worth getting up for!

Hopefully Meal or No meal will be brought onto Drivetime cos its a good feature.

Woah I wrote alot..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Gutted about the poor girl on RHCP competition. I actually thought they'd be nice today, but no for a change they gave her the pepper. If I was on that competition and I won four I'd have split it. But ho hum...