Unofficial Mills

Sara in for Scott as he's off for Comic Relief

abertom

Guess now we know why he's off... thanks to this thread about the same thing http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communities/showthread.php?15677-Sara-in-for-Scott-as-he-s-off-for-Comic-Relief

Comic Relief... which means Viv's tune will change on this (and cue constant reminders to sponsor Scott for something) in 3...2...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

By the looks of it, on UM anyway, Sara is becoming quite unpopular again :(

Radio 1 DJ's don't get annual leave... I'm not sure which it is but, they either have to pay the replacement DJ out of their wage or they don't get paid, one of the two...

They're freelance so are paid for the hours they're on air. If they're on holiday or off sick they don't get paid. I'd imagine they are paid for their R1 work for the time they're out and about for Comic Relief, CIN etc. though.

I thought the thing with Comic Relief, Children In Need and other such charity muggings was that it was people giving up their time to do things, or doing things for nothing and getting the public to donate.

Apart from Terry Wogan who always used to get paid for Children In Need but I think that may have stopped in the last couple of years

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communities/showthread.php?15660-Get-ready-for-a-Viv-rant.....&p=388556&viewfull=1#post388556

Comic Relief... which means Viv's tune will change on this (and cue constant reminders to sponsor Scott for something) in 3...2...

Wow, it's almost like I predicted the future... ;)

*dons Mystic Smeg hat*

See usually I hate being right (as it's generally about negative things)... not this time though :P

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...