Unofficial Mills

Sara in for Scott as he's off for Comic Relief

abertom

Meh. I hate her. I hate all the bloody women in radio, apart from Fearne Cotton and Matt Edmondson.

I hate her. Get someone good in. Meh. I will have to listen to old Scott Mills Podcasts. And I will still go mad.

Where is he going??? He better only be away to bring out a new television show every Thursday about how awesome he is.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Oh well. I suppose I won't be listening to Scott's show then, don't really like her that much.
Meh. I hate her.

I'm in a weird position of agreeing with Annalie here... at least it's only on one thing, and I'm not agreeing with Viv.

Either way I won't be bothering listening.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I've warmed to Sara over recent years, but its a shame we'll be without Scott again for a bit. But I really think what Radio 1 wanna be doing is putting Greg on drive and getting Huw back in after lunch.

I totally agree with people saying they'd have Sara over Fearne any day, but I also really like Annie (except when shes on with that "uber cool" streak of piss Nick GRIMshaw)

Not impressed with censorship

I hate to ask, but how long til Scott's gone for good? this makes at least six weeks he's been out since November.

Exactly. Good spot. You can so tell he's warming up to do different things. The b******.

this is way beyond HOLIDAYS... either that, or he gets exceptional amounts of annual leave !!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0