Unofficial Mills

Mills supporting Give Autism A Chance with T4

Viv

In a dramatic move Bella from Give Autism A Chance has enlisted the help of @scott_mills and @kate_nash to make #billyscafe a rip-roaring success.

You can go to the actual cafe on Sunday, 30th January 2011 and meet Scott (what more could you ask for) who will be helping @chanceforautism

Go to www.battlefront.co.uk/bella

It's all being filmed for T4, so you could wind up being seen on actual TV.

The Mills will not be cooking, or serving, or doing a dance on the tables, but will be helping to be in charge of the Project, in order to ensure it's phenomenal sucess !!

The pop-up cafe will be staffed by autistic people, which is being filmed for the Battlefront TV show on T4.

The cafe, masterminded by Bella Tommey as part of her Give Autism a Chance campaign, will see a team of young autistic adults being given the opportunity to show they too can do a cracking job in the workplace.

With the help of superstar chef, Gizzi Erskine – host of Channel 4’s Cook Yourself Thin- the cafe staff are aiming to cook and serve nosh to hungry visitors and VIP guests all afternoon on Sunday (30th of January).

As a supporter of Bella’s Battlefront campaign, Radio 1 DJ, Scott Mills, has come on-board as her celebrity mentor – which means he’ll be doing all he can this week to help her pull off her ambitious pop-up cafe project and make it a humungous success. .

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Yeh, guess so. My first choice would have been someone more business like, like Sir Alan Sugar, or someone similar.

But, yeh, a lot of people will show up just to look at Scott, I guess.

ps: sorry you're still stuck in that stupid hospital, btw... You must be absolutely desperate to sprog.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

What café?

Read above and ye shall find the answers you seek.

I'm surprised Viv isn't moaning that this means yet more time off from Radio1 duties really.

I have to say though it is getting slightly annoying in that first sentence where everything is expressed in Twitter terms (including a username that doesn't seem to exist when I search for it, *FAIL*), what's wrong with just calling them Scott Mills and (the lovely) Kate Nash?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...