Unofficial Mills

Chris As Batman !!

Viv

Apparently the full version of Chris attempting to be batman will be on the R1 website shortly!! Should make interesting viewing!! woo!!

The Guardian newspaper have felt the need to slam Chris for his efforts, despite some 500 people being at the audition... no doubt because they knew he was connected with R1 !!

The Guardian describe Chris' accent as "incongruous Midlands" .... Chris is then asked to try an American accent, which is once again slammed by the Guardian writer, describing the accent as "Batman as a Southern baptist". :rolleyes:

Never mind, when it's a slow news day, just go for the person spoken about on National Radio, cut into them when the writer of the article was, in fact, auditioning himself and his batman suit was BACKLESS.

O, and, incidentally, he also got rejected. :|

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Have to say I didn't find the Batman song remotely entertaining. More quite annoying actually.. Not as bad as the R. Kelly stuff, but definitely a close second.

The trumpet sounds make me head fizz, and doing them over Britney in particular makes me want to smash windows.

Incidentally, I have my suspicions about this Batman thing. I'm not so sure Chris may have ever wanted the job, and it was all done for the purposes of radio entertainment. *

* Nevertheless, well done.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0