• New on Unofficial Mills

KingTutsWWH

Kizmok's having a baby!

Update: Didnt want to mention this, 'til I heard some good news, but poor wee Ben's been on a ventilator since he was born. Got the following fabulous message from Kizmok yesterday though :) :

Hiya, got some great news today. the docs have checked Ben over and said that he is almost ready for home. He's been off the oxygen for almost 45 hours, he is feeding well and his weight is going up steadily. They have asked me to room in with him tonight for a couple of nights and hopeully he'll be ready to go home on Thursday!!!Xxx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

:yeahthat:

Huge congratulations to the both of you, hope things are going OK with your new arrival, be sure to post some pics :)

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

It counts as being helpful.... !!

Anyhow, Kizmok's baby is OK.... millions of kids out there are losing their sight... a simple text with "DESERT" on it to 70011 could help change this!!

I was on a ventilator at birth too!! These situations can be tough!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Thanks everyone for all your well wishes it's very much appreciated :) We finally got home from the hospital last Friday and Ben is doing really well! We are so delighted to have him home safe and healthy.

post-5291-145327884241_thumb.jpg

post-5291-145327884378_thumb.jpg

post-5291-145327884483_thumb.jpg

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

What a handsome young chap. Trendy hairdo too. Can't work out who he looks like yet though, so keep up the pics please. Especially love Pic 3, what a gorgeous smile.

T and I spent the whole afternoon with friends who had a daughter around a week ago. I had the sweet, well behaved Isabelle on my lap for most of the time.

Hope Ben is settling down well at home, and that your nights aren't too sleepless. xx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Thanks everyone!

What a handsome young chap. Trendy hairdo too. Can't work out who he looks like yet though, so keep up the pics please. Especially love Pic 3, what a gorgeous smile.

I have put loads on facebook! :D

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

. Can't work out who he looks like yet though, so keep up the pics please. Especially love Pic 3, what a gorgeous smile.. xx

Hopefully, it will be his father. :|

so many babies look exactly the same... I don't know why, but I find this a little tedious... I know when my cousin's baby was born, it looked like any other baby in the Ward, which made me feel quite angry (dunno why really). *

* sorry, a bit tired, and beginning to ramble.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0